Just Because You're in the Green DOESN'T Mean You're a Good Poster

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
That would require a yes on my part. I have never and will never deal with certified bytch made men who are clearly over dramatic. Dude is waiting to exhale or some shyt. It's ok @Knuckles Red you can breathe now.

LOL the "men" you constantly agree with are the definition of "bytch made" considering that the majority of them are fatherless. But you're young, and naive. I'll let you have the last few years of your blissful ignorance. Oh and....post dem pics!!!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Mr forte was a good poster to me he was unintentionally hilarious and dropped some jewels

The coli calls redundant lames like that malc00n dude funny his schtick is mad corny just shows how y'all some group thinkers

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Definitely not true. All you have to do is like I said: Just have your own mind and disagree with the majority based off of YOUR OWN set of morals/values. Thats what got me into red. If not being homophobic and pointing out bigotry is "trolling" then I guess I'm a troll. But only on The Coli would calling out homophobia have negative consequences. Maybe I should pose as a female too, and get simps to e-fukk me with daps.

Bullshyt, you're not bucking the system with your wannabe Fight the Power ass, you got negged for saying stupid shyt:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/look-in-your-music-library-and-do-this.331525/

Where are the black people adopting black children then?

Those are just the negs I gave you, your rep history has a ton more of stupid shyt you post.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
LOL the "men" you constantly agree with are the definition of "bytch made" considering that the majority of them are fatherless. But you're young, and naive. I'll let you have the last few years of your blissful ignorance. Oh and....post dem pics!!!

Nope.......YOU have already taken time out of your life to make 2 threads about me and I have never made one about you. There are people on here that know that I am a woman so posting pics on here is a negative, so you can stop asking. You are over emotional and constantly feel the need to tag me, mention me, or create a thread about me. I'm sure that you were crying as you made this thread. Anyways when I can neg again I'll make sure to neg you. Take care :camby:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Mr forte was a good poster to me he was unintentionally hilarious and dropped some jewels

The coli calls redundant lames like that malc00n dude funny his schtick is mad corny just shows how y'all some group thinkers
Its also indicative of how they are in real life. I remember being in school and being teased by other black dudes for being different in the way I talked and carried myself. The worst thing you can be, as a black male, is different than the narrow marginalized stereotype of what it means to be black and male in Amerikkka. To go against your "boys" is a fukking crime. Its one of the biggest reasons why I could never make friends with black dudes in school, and even currently. It sucks being discouraged from having your own mind.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Bullshyt, you're not bucking the system with your wannabe Fight the Power ass, you got negged for saying stupid shyt:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/look-in-your-music-library-and-do-this.331525/

Those are just the negs I gave you, your rep history has a ton more of stupid shyt you post.
LOL, MORON I said that shyt about black people adopting black children in a post where other posters were saying they'd rather a baby sit in POVERTY!!!! than be adopted by a white woman!!! Are you fukking retarded???

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
LOL, MORON I said that shyt about black people adopting black children in a post where other posters were saying they'd rather a baby sit in POVERTY!!!! than be adopted by a white woman!!! Are you fukking retarded???
You ain't @HankHill, you're in the red for being fukking stupid.

:camby:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO are you ok sweetie?

This is your second thread where you feel the need to mention me. You really about to get hyped because I do not follow the female viewpoints on this site. Get yourself a secret diary and write about how much you dislike me.

fFLuTAVud1YGv2RRxmYDjPthMS0RI6zbPws1uiRlec5Q2JMuKaTTWdpTHJEscBQg0Gs=w300
Ank6MbJ.png