Just bought a Playseat, Logitech G29 wheel, pedals, and shifter....

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Been wanting this setup for a minute, Logitech put the wheel/pedals combo on sale so the whole setup was $650. Went to a motorcycle race this past weekend and they had a booth with it, got me hooked. I'm using this with my PS3 for GT5/GT6 and PC Live For Speed game. Now before I get clowned for having an old console I do plan on upgrading possibly to a PS5 or Xbox equivalent. Anybody using this driving setup?

1462297588_IMG_623276.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Been wanting this setup for a minute, Logitech put the wheel/pedals combo on sale so the whole setup was $650. Went to a motorcycle race this past weekend and they had a booth with it, got me hooked. I'm using this with my PS3 for GT5/GT6 and PC Live For Speed game. Now before I get clowned for having an old console I do plan on upgrading possibly to a PS5 or Xbox equivalent. Anybody using this driving setup?

1462297588_IMG_623276.jpg

how much that set you back?

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Right now I'm running all Thrustmaster stuff. T300 wheel, T3PA pedals and TH8A shifter. Looking to upgrade my pedals to the Fanatec V3s soon.

My team are looking like we have the pace to easily qualify for the next iRacing World Championship and I need that upgrade for that last bit of pace and consistency:wow:

qJ7zxhz.png

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
That looks fun as fukk

Fam, I been following these dudes Motion-Sim on YouTube for 8yrs, wanted the 1st one they made back then but that was $60K.....

I still want something similar, I think they have come down to under $10K. My Playseat setup in my OP will hold me over.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam, I been following these dudes Motion-Sim on YouTube for 8yrs, wanted the 1st one they made back then but that was $60K.....

I still want something similar, I think they have come down to under $10K. My Playseat setup in my OP will hold me over.

yoooo this would be especially dope for a space simulator

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Get the Horizon 4
Motorsport is just track racing

Horizon is open world and all types of races and cars. I think if you get the microsoft gamepass its free too.

I definitely will, I gotta get some off-road games as well for the pc that can use the steering wheel/pedal/shifter combo. Only thing that sucks is I bought the Logitech setup for the PS3/PS4/PC, if I get an Xbox down the road I will have to get another wheel for that particular system.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I definitely will, I gotta get some off-road games as well for the pc that can use the steering wheel/pedal/shifter combo. Only thing that sucks is I bought the Logitech setup for the PS3/PS4/PC, if I get an Xbox down the road I will have to get another wheel for that particular system.
Not gonna lie, I would just roll with PC. Most of the games for Xbox translate to PC for the most part. Forza with the wheel would feel really close to real driving