...Just bought some Netflix stock. Free daps and reps!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:blessed: Still a ton to learn about investing but getting started and being active on this feels fukking great brehs. I put down 1k because that shyt was just sitting in my savings collecting 1% and doing nothing. I need to be more active and I'm trying to learn all this shyt as soon as possible. Netflix has dropped this week and I feel it will eventually boom to amazon/appl levels one day but I'm not sure how long I will hold on to it but I know it will go up. Bought it at "market price". Still trying to learn this stop limit, stop, etc stuff but yeaahhhh :blessed:
How many shares?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
If u just getting started look at mutual funds. Do u have retirement? What are your fees, your expense ratio?

Everybody wanna get money quick but for every boom like Amazon/Walmart there's thousands of losses.

Most beginners do a Roth IRA that they can choose how the money is allocated. If you're young look at growth mutual funds that show a record of outperforming the index, or s&p 500. Even the s&p 500 has averaged about 10% annually over the last few decades.
Went with a small-cap etf. Mutual funds are coming soon

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I'm jealous, cuz I bought 50 shares back when it was $121 a pop. I need this Disney deal to come thru :mjcry:

Only saving grace was copping 50 shares of GOOG when it was at $497 a year and some change ago. :blessed:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
never really heard of investing in something that took off years ago and is reaching its plateau,
there are tons of great underground projects that need funding