Got fitted for my dashiki last week fam :obama:

Saturday night gone be lit!!

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate black unity bruhs

Almost positive Marvel universe(mutants vs regular people)was a high jacked version of the actual black struggle.

These fools decide to put out a black panther movie in February and I'm supposed to act like I done found the lost ghost of the black panther party?:russ:

Gone take more than that brehs. Salute to the black actors that came up but:camby:to these billion dollar white owned companies putting a battery in my back.

Do you though.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Brought to you by Disney.

This shyt is embarrassing and extra.

Still can't believe people are dressing up like to see a movie.

Ole let me get my pro black shyt out the way right quick.
I hate to sound like a hater, but a disney movie is making people get their "blackness" on?:patrice:

I feel like I'm dreaming

You mean to tell me the multiple decades of us being shytted on constantly, and the decades of us showing we can make something out of nothing, wasn't enough?:gucci:

I guess people really can be moved by fantasy, and ignore reality!

This means people really have NO idea how the world really is. Just enjoy a good movie, this aint a revolution

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was beautiful brehs :mjcry:

the room was about 90% black, i don't want to drop spoilers but it's easy top 3 black movies of all time.
When the movie credits finished rolling a lot of us stood there just staring the blank screen, some people legit crying.

Some random dude said "We gotta do better family, let's all focus on us for now on" nikkas started clapping and shyt, it was powerful :wow:

I'm not trying to be negative. But its a major shame that it took a fictional Disney movie for nikkas to finally want to "do better". I'm legit ashamed. Black kids being killed in the street couldn't motivate them, it took a fukking comic book story made by Disney. Wow

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to sound like a hater, but a disney movie is making people get their "blackness" on?:patrice:

I feel like I'm dreaming

You mean to tell me the multiple decades of us being shytted on constantly, and the decades of us showing we can make something out of nothing, wasn't enough?:gucci:

I guess people really can be moved by fantasy, and ignore reality!

This means people really have NO idea how the world really is. Just enjoy a good movie, this aint a revolution
You don't get my point at all. We gotta have a basic understanding to even have this convo and if you believe the bolded I don't know what to tell you.

Keap was fantasy to you? This movie is more of a movement than his football protest imo

truth2you

All Star
Daps
You don't get my point at all. We gotta have a basic understanding to even have this convo and if you believe the bolded I don't know what to tell you.

Keap was fantasy to you? This movie is more of a movement than his football protest imo
maybe I don't, but I'm sorry man, it's just a movie to me

I doubt anything of substance will come from this because as black people in this country, our story is much more of a movie then this movie, and if what you see everyday, and heard from your elders isn't enough, nothing will be.