Just Dropped Acid AMA

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

If you ain't already got a play list on deck, congratulations, you played ya self.
Plus good music helps you keep on the good path....'cause last thing you need is a bad trip your first time....and you Prolly alone. Plus bad, man.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Everyone knows about weed but where you nikkas getting acid from?

My friend who got a Masters in Bio Chemistry synthesise the shyt for me whenever he can.

That was back in the early 2000s when we were at Uni and he access to a proper lav and we all had free time. Everyone was afraid to try it but since I was already keen on mushrooms it was no problem for me, plus he made it super potent. :krs:
fukking ate during them times but I never went wholesale selling the shyt...only made enough to compensate and gave the rest away.

Tl:DR find a science/Chem student and ask 'em if they cool with making some. :ld: I never trusted my life to buying hallucinogenic gear from people off the street I didn't know. Especially now with everyone selling bullshyt weed on some baking soda tip.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Mushrooms btw are not and never have been equal to lsd in any way shape form or substance lol

Don't be misinformed brehs

An acid trip has been life altering for many people who have experienced it

Shrooms are fun times too tho, just not comparable imo....people just compare the two becuz they're two of the most known common psychedelics

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Think positively, have an open mind, and enjoy the ride, and once you're ready get you some DMT, do the same and enjoy the flight.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Mushrooms btw are not and never have been equal to lsd in any way shape form or substance lol

Don't be misinformed brehs

An acid trip has been life altering for many people who have experienced it

Shrooms are fun times too tho, just not comparable imo....people just compare the two becuz they're two of the most known common psychedelics
Shrooms are a chill trip. Acid is more intense.