Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I was at the Marathon on Orange Ave saw this fiend bytch I usually throw a couple dollars to when I see her. She ask me do I want some food stamps I'm like :ehh: yeah how much you got? She tells me $239 I say :leon: how much you want for them? She says I only want $50 I hit the :krs: I went into my pocket and gave her the money and went on my way. :obama:

I checked the card balance said $239 :banderas: I'm bout to eat real good off this one. :blessed:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I was at the Marathon on Orange Ave saw this fiend bytch I usually throw a couple dollars to when I see her. She ask me do I want some food stamps I'm like :ehh: yeah how much you got? She tells me $239 I say :leon: how much you want for them? She says I only want $50 I hit the :krs: I went into my pocket and gave her the money and went on my way. :obama:

I checked the card balance said $239 :banderas: I'm bout to eat real good off this one. :blessed:

Interesting..what happens If they ask for ID?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
come up:wow:....I was looking on craigslist for an EBT hookup but can't trust none of these people. I used to have a homie who would do for 2 for 1. I was eatin steak every night:whew:
2 for 1 is usually what it is but she said $239 for $50 I was like I'd be a dumbass not to jump on this. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

Be a bum ass nikka brehs.