Daps
no. You sound like a suburban nikka.

All smokers do is scam all day. That's how they stay high. You nikka spend too much time hiding in basements on your computer and shytb
Lmao. Nobody calls crackheads "smokers" in the hood, breh. Keep outing ya self. :heh:

Like I said; don't no crakhead is gonna do shyt. Anyone ACTUALLY from the hood know what's up. This nikka probably had a lil crime in his neighborhood and think he lived tough :dead:

Daps
Na maybe where u from, by the time she finish smoking her crack the card gon be spent, don't won't have time to do that, and why do that can't catch a beating behind it.
Exactly. I have no idea where these nikkas from but they ain't from no real hood. Probably had someone break in a car around his way and now think he lived in the ghetto :bryan:

Last edited:
Daps
why do you say he'll get busted?
this shyt is so common...I never seen anyone get in trouble for this.

I wonder how much of the coli has actually spent time in the hood...
...not even just the hood...but around normal people
They haven't. They stay online all day and watch Chief Keef videos and think they know shyt :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
iFX_21.gif

All kinds.....

Cake

Banned
Daps
Na maybe where u from, by the time she finish smoking her crack the card gon be spent, don't won't have time to do that, and why do that she gon catch a beating behind it.
Why not do that. She can smoke the 50 and then go get another 50 right after when the new card comes in. People don't sell or buy cards from people they don't know well for this reason. Op is probably a square nikka she knows shell never see again.

Smokers are addicts they're not stupid. She could've easily found someone to pAY 50 cents on the dollar. She excepted 25 gotta be scamming.
Lmao. Nobody calls crackheads "smokers" in the hood, breh. Keep outing ya self. :heh:

Like I said; don't no crakhead is gonna do shyt. Anyone ACTUALLY from the hood know what's up. This nikka probably had a lil crime in his neighborhood and think he lived tough :dead:
its 2016. Any nikka from the hood knows that crack isn't even popopular. Slang differs between regions fukk nikka. Everyone is SMOKING crys and brown. So when people see a junkie you call them a SMOKER or say they look SMOKED.

Idk why you square ass internet niggzs like to glorify shyt and try to stunt like you're with it. I was raised in the middle of this shyt so you can't tell me anything.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Why not do that. She can smoke the 50 and then go get another 50 right after when the new card comes in. People don't sell or buy cards from people they don't know well for this reason. Op is probably a square nikka she knows shell never see again.

Smokers are addicts they're not stupid. She could've easily found someone to pAY 50 cents on the dollar. She excepted 25 gotta be scamming.
its 2016. Any nikka from the hood knows that crack isn't even popopular. Slang differs between regions fukk nikka. Everyone is SMOKING crys and brown. So when people see a junkie you call them a SMOKER or say they look SMOKED.

Idk why you square ass internet niggzs like to glorify shyt and try to stunt like you're with it. I was raised in the middle of this shyt so you can't tell me anything.
the card gon take way to long to come, bytch gon miss her next cycle

Daps

Whatever you say, bruh :duck:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's huge around my way. People be selling food stamps all the time. Basically the same exchange rate you got

I used to do this shyt all the time when I was stationed in New Orleans. There was this one tweek, she was cool has hell about it. Couldn't even much tell she on that shyt until she told me after the third time I hit her up. She knew she had a problem but refused to get help.

But yeah... I would throw her $50 or $60 and she would give me about $250 worth back everytime.

#TheComeUp