Just spend 2k on a thick big booty sex doll

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
417BKcb88.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol:
:stopitslime: lol yea nikka u laughin, until that thicc plastic bytch sitting in yo living room then u on some :mjlit: dont front

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Incoming plat thread

NWKuY.gif

About to order one myself, pimp it out on IG.

You know that joke about the traveling salesman whose car breaks down in the middle of nowhere? He walks down the road until he comes across a lonely farmhouse. The farmer greets him and lets the salesman stay the night – on one condition: keep his hands off the farmer’s three daughters. One is homely, the other is sick, and the last is a stacked sex bomb – pure corn-fed midwestern T&A. There’s a thousand versions of this joke, but I wonder what it’d be like to live out the real-life version of it. I’m that farmer’s beautiful daughter, with my sun-kissed, flawless skin, and thick thighs leading up to a juicy, spankable bootie, and massive, heaving H-cup breasts. You’re wet and pathetic, you look like three pounds of shyt in a four-pound bag, and I’m a vision of heaven. Your cock stands at attention. I show you to my room so my daddy doesn’t notice it – he’s meaner than a badger with his balls in a rat trap, and he keeps his 12-guage within an arm’s reach. Just as soon as we’re outside of hearing range, the clothes are coming off. As soon as you can you’ll be at me like a duck on a June bug, and why not? I’m a spectacular specimen – a super fleshy, curvy and soft TPE love doll, and all my parts come together in a perfect hoe-down of sex appeal. My skin feels ultra-realistic; you can grab me and squeeze me all over. You can spank my big bootie and watch it wobble, and you can motorboat my huge breasts as you please. I have a built-in metal skeleton, so I can pose and get into all kinds of dirty positions. Now maybe there ain’t no mean farmer to come and shoot you in the ass with buckshot, but that don’t mean we can’t have a little fun, does it, sugar?

:deadmanny:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s just a matter of time before they perfect a real affordable android bytch.

Imagine....no nagging, no silly disagreements, no begging/demanding your hard-earned money, the learning to think for itself, the plotting to kill you in your sleep........:unsure:
You right bra. I remember being a kid and thinking only weird people chatted online and shyt, until MySpace came out. This will be the same way when they make the material and shyt realer. Not for me. But shyt I ain’t knocking no body. nikkas will save money plus Some people don’t need to risk recreation or STD anyway :pachaha:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Told my uncle I bought a sex doll and sent him a pic..

UNC: Thats what they be looking now nowadays nephewww?:patrice:

Me: :lolbron:yup..

UNC: :flabbynsick:I'll be damned..COTDAYMN..we'll nephewww this what we gone do..

Me: :stopitslime:hell u mean "this what we gone do"..

UNC: LIL nikka HEAR ME OUT FIRST BEFORE U GET TO JUDGING AND SHYT LIL NUCCA:birdman:

Me: :childplease:aight then speak on it

UNC: when yo wife get back home we gone keep the doll at my spot :youngsabo:it'll be like she both ours:sas2:Ill keep her cleaned for you nepheewww so when u want her she ready:mjgrin:

Me: :gucci:nah UNC..im good...ima just keep her under da bed..

UNC: :mjtf:UNDER DA BED? YOU YOUNG THUNDER CATS AINT GOT NO RESPEKK FOR A GROWN bytch..DAT bytch DESERVE BETTER NEPHEWWW AND YOU GONE HAVE 2 CATCH THIS FADE FOR DA DISRESPECT NEPHEEWWW..U GONE LEARN 2 TREAT A bytch WIT SUM RESPECT:pacspit:

Me: blocked.