Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Told my uncle I bought a sex doll and sent him a pic..

UNC: Thats what they be looking now nowadays nephewww?:patrice:

Me: :lolbron:yup..

UNC: :flabbynsick:I'll be damned..COTDAYMN..we'll nephewww this what we gone do..

Me: :stopitslime:hell u mean "this what we gone do"..

UNC: LIL nikka HEAR ME OUT FIRST BEFORE U GET TO JUDGING AND SHYT LIL NUCCA:birdman:

Me: :childplease:aight then speak on it

UNC: when yo wife get back home we gone keep the doll at my spot :youngsabo:it'll be like she both ours:sas2:Ill keep her cleaned for you nepheewww so when u want her she ready:mjgrin:

Me: :gucci:nah UNC..im good...ima just keep her under da bed..

UNC: :mjtf:UNDER DA BED? YOU YOUNG THUNDER CATS AINT GOT NO RESPEKK FOR A GROWN bytch..DAT bytch DESERVE BETTER NEPHEWWW AND YOU GONE HAVE 2 CATCH THIS FADE FOR DA DISRESPECT NEPHEEWWW..U GONE LEARN 2 TREAT A bytch WIT SUM RESPECT:pacspit:

Me: blocked.

giphy.webp

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

UNC: :flabbynsick:I'll be damned..COTDAYMN..we'll nephewww this what we gone do..

UNC: LIL nikka HEAR ME OUT FIRST BEFORE U GET TO JUDGING AND SHYT LIL NUCCA:birdman:

UNC: when yo wife get back home we gone keep the doll at my spot :youngsabo:it'll be like she both ours:sas2:Ill keep her cleaned for you nepheewww so when u want her she ready:mjgrin:

UNC: :mjtf:UNDER DA BED? YOU YOUNG THUNDER CATS AINT GOT NO RESPEKK FOR A GROWN bytch..DAT bytch DESERVE BETTER NEPHEWWW AND YOU GONE HAVE 2 CATCH THIS FADE FOR DA DISRESPECT NEPHEEWWW..U GONE LEARN 2 TREAT A bytch WIT SUM RESPECT:pacspit:

That day when you ready to kill somebody cuz they stretched your sex doll p*ssy out to far.

Babe, was somebody over here today??
:mjcry:

4fossa

All Star
Daps

:russ::russ::russ::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: