Just Started Watching Game of Thrones and..

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no Victorian (even though yara became femalesVictorian) no fake aegon who would had blackfyre, ( I still believe meera has darksyster but she was missing from the final season hurt Bran's POV), no real threat in dorne, no real threat in storms end (with Lora's Tyrrell being useless after Blackwater) ruined the arcs of the characters you mentioned.

In spite of that, I won't fault the show runners as much as other ppl, making live action doesn't have an unlimited budget, Lena headley got paid 3 million to stare out a window for chrissake.
HBO offered them more money and more seasons. This has nothing to do with budgets and everything to do with these two being hacks who
a) rushed this shyt because they wanted to do the Star Wars project they were hired for
b) never understood their own show and got completely lost as soon as they ran out of source material.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
HBO offered them more money and more seasons. This has nothing to do with budgets and everything to do with these two being hacks who
a) rushed this shyt because they wanted to do the Star Wars project they were hired for
b) never understood their own show and got completely lost as soon as they ran out of source material.
The star wars stuff was announced way after they announced the length of the final 2 seasons. That being said, fukk em for that bullshyt. They still coulda done better with the writing on those seasons but then again, one of them dudes wrote Wolverine:Origins so maybe THEY couldnt.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think this is true for season 8 :jbhmm:
I remember the lengths of both seasons being announced around the same time, I definitely recall knowing season 8 would be only 6 eps before season 7 came out, some one correct me if I’m wrong tho

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I dont think this is true for season 8 :jbhmm:

I remember the lengths of both seasons being announced around the same time, I definitely recall knowing season 8 would be only 6 eps before season 7 came out, some one correct me if I’m wrong tho
Just did a quick search out of my own curiosity, and in april 2016 they announced season 7 and 8 would combine for 13 episodes (7 for 7, 6 for 8)in june 2016 it was announced 8 would be its last season. They were announced for the star wars deal officially in February 2018. Left it in october 2018.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just did a quick search out of my own curiosity, and in april 2016 they announced season 7 and 8 would combine for 13 episodes (7 for 7, 6 for 8)in june 2016 it was announced 8 would be its last season. They were announced for the star wars deal officially in February 2018. Left it in october 2018.
Being announced in 2018 doesn't mean they weren't in negotion before. They clearly wanted to finish GoT asap to do something else, there was no other reason for cutting the seasons short, as there was enough material for at least ten full seasons, HBO was clearly interested in extending the show and none of the main actors wanted to leave.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Being announced in 2018 doesn't mean they weren't in negotion before. They clearly wanted to finish GoT asap to do something else, there was no other reason for cutting the seasons short, as there was enough material for at least ten full seasons, HBO was clearly interested in extending the show and none of the main actors wanted to leave.
Yea i agree...my original post a few back was cause someone said they cut it short because of star wars, which i have said isnt true. If it wasnt star wars it would have been something else. originally it was the confederate show i believe. Hbo should have gave the show over to someone else if they really had an idea as to how many more episodes/seasons they wanted.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jon Snow is a bad leader [still on Season 7] just all through out the series though, he picks REALLY bad battles to fight.