Just Started Watching Game of Thrones and..

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely can see why everyone hated Bran becoming King.

He became insanely boring once he became the 3 eyed raven. At least on the run his story was interesting.

Once he became the Raven he just sat in his chair like :beli: all season 7 and 8

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
100%

HBO wanted 10 seasons, George wanted 12...D&D said nope, HBO asked for 10 eps each in Seasons 7 & 8...D&D said nope

What those idiots rushed the two last seasons even though everyone including the damn studios wanted more :mindblown: all this time I had the misconception that there was some budget issue somewhere

And all that for goddamn Star Wars...of which they were dumped? :aicmon:

In all of arts there's one thing I absolutely hate : ending badly, whether it's a song, a book, and even more so a GOAT level series like GOT :snoop:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What those idiots rushed the two last seasons even though everyone including the damn studios wanted more :mindblown: all this time I had the misconception that there was some budget issue somewhere

In all of arts there's one thing I absolutely hate : ending badly, whether it's a song, a book, and even more so a GOAT level series like GOT :snoop:
Not at all man, 100% on D&D

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
On ep7...Still pretty fuzzy on names and particular character motivations but I’m actually following the general plot pretty good. My new favorite show and I got several seasons to get through

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On ep7...Still pretty fuzzy on names and particular character motivations but I’m actually following the general plot pretty good. My new favorite show and I got several seasons to get through

Just wait until the second to last episode of the season.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My take on it is, they were aware of their limitations as writers and knew that properly finishing the show would be an exhausting task for them after there was no more source material. They could of course have hired additional, more talented writers to help them out, or let HBO put other show runners in charge, but their ego didn't allow for that. So they decided to quickly wrap it up and start something new. It was a terrible decision because they didn't only ruin the show, but their own reputation as well.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
My take on it is, they were aware of their limitations as writers and knew that properly finishing the show would be an exhausting task for them after there was no more source material. They could of course have hired additional, more talented writers to help them out, or let HBO put other show runners in charge, but their ego didn't allow for that. So they decided to quickly wrap it up and start something new. It was a terrible decision because they didn't only ruin the show, but their own reputation as well.

Terrible decision indeed :snoop:

Back then after the finale dropped I seem to remember there were leaks of the actors themselves not feeling the ending at all.