Justice Department Tells North Carolina To Abandon Its Anti-LGBT Bathroom Bill — Or Else

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'll ask again: Can you provide any instances of this happening on a wide enough scale (or at all, really) for this to be an actual social issue instead of transphobic scapegoating and hatemongering?

There is no epidemic of men posing as transgender women to molest, assault, or otherwise bother women or girls. This is ridiculous.
I can't believe I am having this conversation in a place called "Higher Learning"...:snoop:

We QUESTION those with masculine features trying to enter the women's bathrooms hence why dressing up as a woman to gain access to the women's bathroom was never an option for a pedophile and doesn't happen on a wide enough scale...With lax bathroom regulation where we don't question suspect individuals which is what you're advocating for it will become an option...

This is not rocket science, its called common sense...

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I can't believe I am having this conversation in a place called "Higher Learning"...:snoop:

We QUESTION those with masculine features trying to enter the women's bathrooms hence why dressing up as a woman to gain access to the women's bathroom was never an option for a pedophile and doesn't happen on a wide enough scale...With lax bathroom regulation where we don't question suspect individuals which is what you're advocating for it will become an option...

This is not rocket science, its called common sense...

There are places around the country that allow transgender people to use the bathroom of the gender with which they identify.

Yet you can't give me even a single example of your feared situation happening... :leostare:

Okay breh.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You're framing a retarded argument and I just picked it apart.

Deal with it.
The only thing you picked apart were your remaining brain cells you illogical fukking idiot...

Stick to posting articles and leave the discussion to those that can actually comprehend the issue...
There are places around the country that allow transgender people to use the bathroom of the gender with which they identify.

Yet you can't give me even a single example of your feared situation happening... :leostare:

Okay breh.
Where? San Francisco and????

Here's one for you, I'm not going to spend anymore time googling sick shyt for you...

manbeatenaswoman-200x143.jpg

Man Posing As Woman Arrested For Molesting Two Girls
Politics

» by Danielle Canada Jun 18 2010, 8:59am
Share This
Tweet This
Email This

A 36-year-old Chicago man was arrested Saturday after police say he pretended to be a woman to gain access to two girls he sexually assaulted.

Jamelia Lillian Sanders was taken into custody on Chicago’s Southside for predatory criminal sexual assault of a child.

Police say he told the relatives of two girls, ages 7 and 9 that he was a female and was allowed to ”take the little girls out” and spend time alone with them.

According to police, the children told their family members that Sanders sexually assaulted them and threatened to kill them if they told.

He is believed to have molested the 7-year-old from 2007-2008 and reportedly began touching the 9-year-old this year.

The family of the two girls is believed to have taken matters into their own hands, hence the picture of him in a hospital gown and on crutches.

He is being held in jail without bond.​

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
You people can be lead to believe anything and do anything. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Here's one for you, I'm not going to spend anymore time googling sick shyt for you...

He asked for an instance of a trans person molesting a girl in a bathroom. The case you cited has absolutely nothing to do with this bathroom shyt--if anything it proves the point that child molestors don't need to lurk in bathrooms with dumb ass guardians like the one in that article.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's to stop a pedophile now?

Smarten up, Nas
there's 3 types of pedos. 1. likes both sexes of kids. 2. likes the opposite sex of kids 3. likes the same sex of kids.

this bathroom nonsense where you allow anyone who FEELS like a chick today to go into a woman's restroom means you're opening up the bathroom to #2 pedos. and there's nothing your little girl can do about it but go into the boys bathroom where their could be more #2's.

what yall dont realize is this. the entire push for them to get whatever they want based on who they THINK they are. is opening the door to harm girls and women. basically men are pushing this agenda. transgendered dudes. not women. but dudes are pushing this the hardest. at the end of the day guess who runs the world? men. men dont reallly care about women. and it shows right there. Who asked straight women and little girls how they felt about this idea of allowing a guy into their restroom because he says he is a woman. did anyone ask them ? NOPE

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He asked for an instance of a trans person molesting a girl in a bathroom. The case you cited has absolutely nothing to do with this bathroom shyt--if anything it proves the point that child molestors don't need to lurk in bathrooms with dumb ass guardians like the one in that article.
he's not providing a trans person because thats not what this is about. its about allowing people who can lie and say "I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN TODAY" into the girls restroom when in reality they're not even trans. they are lying. You can't stop them. because its their constitutional right(now they say) to say whatever they feel they are and you have to accept what they've told you at face value.

it doesnt say they have to dress like a woman. it doesnt specify any criteria. if someone screams and the cops come. just say "i feel like a woman." and stick with that thru the questioning and they will have to let you go or else it will be deemed discrimination.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
he's not providing a trans person because thats not what this is about. its about allowing people who can lie and say "I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN TODAY" into the girls restroom when in reality they're not even trans. they are lying. You can't stop them. because its their constitutional right(now they say) to say whatever they feel they are and you have to accept what they've told you at face value.

it doesnt say they have to dress like a woman. it doesnt specify any criteria. if someone screams and the cops come. just say "i feel like a woman." and stick with that thru the questioning and they will have to let you go or else it will be deemed discrimination.
Its mindnumbing how hard these cats struggle to grasp such simple fukking logic my dude...

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Its mindnumbing how hard these cats struggle to grasp such simple fukking logic my dude...
I'm being serious when I say this. These guys are literally brainwashed. They have let the media take away their common sense. Logic is lost on them. The sad part is that they think they still the logical ones.

It's Bizzaro World.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont get it. but they get it. they know what it is. some of the straight folks are just so quick to be "liberal" or so called "Progressive" They will throw the baby out with the bath water so to speak. like hold up champ... no one is saying anyone should harm trans folks. no one is saying anyone should even clown them for being trans( yes i think its a mental issue and thats my humble opinion). but that dont mean we need to placate every da... body that has a desire or whim or imaginary thought. like at what point does it stop? i'm dead serious. i know someone will hit me with that "dont start the "its a snowball" nonsense". But is that really nonsense now? i was on here telling yall that the gay agenda was an agenda to normalize what they do when in reality the only way something is deemed normal is if its what MOST people do. thats not the case at least not that we know of. but ok, you made that move. but you're telling some fool in utah he cant have 2 adult wives. but some man that says "i feel like a lady" can run into the little girls room? come on fam-o if that doesnt sound shady to yall i dont know what does.and again at what point do trans folks ask women and girls how they feel about this? does anyone on this board thats pro trans want to ask a woman/girl how they feel about this bathroom thing. just ask them. i dare you.