Justin Timberlake - TKO

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Smart dumb nikkas I tell ya

One track I'm wondering why he didn't release is "dress on"

Below is the track listing on this new joint. Take Back the Night is straight flames. Perfect track to end the summer as the fall arrives. These dudes are some certified clowns. It's why I try not to venture in the Booth too much. :smh: And I stand corrected. Bricke has sold 449,000 albums so far which is great for him. His biggest album thus far. Good job. Good effort. :troll:

1. "Gimme What I Don't Know (I Want)" 5:15
2. "True Blood" 9:31
3. "Cabaret" (featuring Drake) 4:32
4. "TKO" 7:04
5. "Take Back the Night"
6. "Murder" (featuring Jay Z) 5:07
7. "Drink You Away" 5:31
8. "You Got It On" 5:55
9. "Amnesia" 7:04
10. "Only When I Walk Away" 7:05
11. "Not a Bad Thing"

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
...sounds like a hot mess.

Whats up with these contrived transitions and Codas? I mean its just stupid at this point that EVERY song has one.

Get used to it. He has one track that's 11 minutes long :banderas: and another that's 9 minutes and change. Oh and he's more Beethoven than anyone on the charts these days as in he actually can play all the instruments he uses on his tracks :troll:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
GARBAGE SAME OL' SAME OLD GARBAGE. WHAT DID EM ONCE SAY TO JA: KEEP PLAYING THE SAME SONG RECYCLED or something like that. THAT'S WHAT THIS SONG REMINDS ME OF. SAME JT CRAP!!! i remember hearing 'what goes around comes around' from jt a few years back. now thats the jt i want to hear !!!!!!!!

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GARBAGE SAME OL' SAME OLD GARBAGE. WHAT DID EM ONCE SAY TO JA: KEEP PLAYING THE SAME SONG RECYCLED or something like that. THAT'S WHAT THIS SONG REMINDS ME OF. SAME JT CRAP!!! i remember hearing 'what goes around comes around' from jt a few years back. now thats the jt i want to hear !!!!!!!!

How are you going to complain about recycled sounds and then say "What Goes Around Comes Around" is the JT you want to hear?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I can't believe people here are denying that Robin Thicke didn't own the summer.

Cacs played that damn song to death.

Justin was pissed about that song blowing up.

Take back the night was suppose to be a hit and it couldn't catch on because that robin song was still getting burn.

"I run this bytch" - Justin Timberlake
Was a shot at Robin Thicke supposedly. Nonetheless Justin's new songs suck and regardless of what you coli nikkas want to think that robin thicke song was the song of the summer.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
I can't believe people here are denying that Robin Thicke didn't own the summer.

Cacs played that damn song to death.

Justin was pissed about that song blowing up.

Take back the night was suppose to be a hit and it couldn't catch on because that robin song was still getting burn.

"I run this bytch" - Justin Timberlake
Was a shot at Robin Thicke supposedly. Nonetheless Justin's new songs suck and regardless of what you coli nikkas want to think that robin thicke song was the song of the summer.

This is exactly what I'm talking bout. Stans and delusions create imaginary beefs. Breh cool he had the song of the summer. :wtf: does that mean to a dude who is double platinum?

:wtf: does that mean to a dude who's about to sell another milli and a half?

:wtf: does that mean to a dude who is HEADLINING a moving with Ben Affleck and Anthony Mackie adding on his acting cred(Social Network, Alpha Dog, Friends with Benefits)?

:wtf: does that mean to a dude who just got off a successful tour?

Take Back the Night just had an ad with Bud Light just like "Suit and Tie"..You dudes are hilarious.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
This is exactly what I'm talking bout. Stans and delusions create imaginary beefs. Breh cool he had the song of the summer. :wtf: does that mean to a dude who is double platinum?

:wtf: does that mean to a dude who's about to sell another milli and a half?

:wtf: does that mean to a dude who is HEADLINING a moving with Ben Affleck and Anthony Mackie adding on his acting cred(Social Network, Alpha Dog, Friends with Benefits)?

:wtf: does that mean to a dude who just got off a successful tour?

Take Back the Night just had an ad with Bud Light just like "Suit and Tie"..You dudes are hilarious.
Dude the song of the summer was that song has nothing to do with his album that was released top of the year are you fukking slow?

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
You can have a huge single and have a flopped album ask juicy j or better yet any rapper these days.

Gawd damn im some with talking with idiots y'all fukking up my brain cells

Read the thread and get back to me. It was implied that Justin's music wasn't hott and he flopped because of Robin thicke. You talking out your ass ridiculously right now.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

drop them thoughts

i need too listen too it again might be a grower but its not bad :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One track I'm wondering why he didn't release is "dress on"

Below is the track listing on this new joint. Take Back the Night is straight flames. Perfect track to end the summer as the fall arrives. These dudes are some certified clowns. It's why I try not to venture in the Booth too much. :smh: And I stand corrected. Bricke has sold 449,000 albums so far which is great for him. His biggest album thus far. Good job. Good effort. :troll:

1. "Gimme What I Don't Know (I Want)" 5:15
2. "True Blood" 9:31
3. "Cabaret" (featuring Drake) 4:32
4. "TKO" 7:04
5. "Take Back the Night"
6. "Murder" (featuring Jay Z) 5:07
7. "Drink You Away" 5:31
8. "You Got It On" 5:55
9. "Amnesia" 7:04
10. "Only When I Walk Away" 7:05
11. "Not a Bad Thing"

jt that dude :ahh:

on a side note its not robin thicke's biggest album it would be evolution of robin thicke. that song blurred lines may have been a big ass hit and sold alot but it couldnt move album units

lost without u moved album units when that song dropped and later got buzzed and became a hit this dude became plat cuz of that song ALONE
The album debuted at number 45 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart in October 2006 selling about 20,000 copies in its first week during the album's original release Due to the popularity of "Lost Without U", sales of the album started to increase. By late March 2007, The Evolution of Robin Thickewas certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America The single has been credited to have caused the significant spike in the sales of The Evolution of Robin Thicke, helping the album to be certified platinum by the RIAA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Evolution_of_Robin_Thicke