Justin Timberlake - TKO

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Here come the Black ppl stannin the other man tryna do OUR music

Justin Makes good music. Undeniably so. He's easily one of the most talented musicians of our generation(he can actually play instruments), solid performer, etc. For all the cultural appropriation kicks that are thrown around IMO this is one that's just unfounded.

King of Pop? MJ is dead, Usher doesn't know who he is musically, Miguel at best is Prince(which is fukking awesome), Bruno Mars is the ultimate showman and is great as well, but I think Justin is the only one who has the discography today to claim such a title. It is what it is. Until Usher who is the only one who could possibly challenge Justin comes back home, he's in a lane of his own.

That's why I fukks with JT. A lot of people are claiming he's stale now or boring, but he just knows his sound and himself. He could have pulled an Usher and EURO pop but where is that David Guetta sound today? :snoop: Usher fukked up.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The second half of this shyt has my ass going
tumblr_m0myjluGu71r3t3wxo1_500.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
folks trying to make JT into something bigger than what he really is. they need to stop already. it's lame. dude is the male version of britney spears.

how dude is going to do a song about "take back the night" when he can't even seize the day without the media hype machine under his ass?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Justin Makes good music. Undeniably so. He's easily one of the most talented musicians of our generation(he can actually play instruments), solid performer, etc. For all the cultural appropriation kicks that are thrown around IMO this is one that's just unfounded.

King of Pop? MJ is dead, Usher doesn't know who he is musically, Miguel at best is Prince(which is fukking awesome), Bruno Mars is the ultimate showman and is great as well, but I think Justin is the only one who has the discography today to claim such a title. It is what it is. Until Usher who is the only one who could possibly challenge Justin comes back home, he's in a lane of his own.

That's why I fukks with JT. A lot of people are claiming he's stale now or boring, but he just knows his sound and himself. He could have pulled an Usher and EURO pop but where is that David Guetta sound today? :snoop: Usher fukked up.

supposedly usher going back too his r&b sound with jermaine dupree

the thing that i dont understand was when fans wanted that mature r&B sound he dropped that HERE I STAND and they shytted on it.
i like jt alot also he does alot of his own stuff and gets very involved unlike most artist

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin

the thing that i dont understand was when fans wanted that mature r&B sound he dropped that HERE I STAND and they shytted on it.
i like jt alot also he does alot of his own stuff and gets very involved unlike most artist

Which is crazy cause Here I stand was a damn good album. :dahell: I still bump Love in this Club, Remixed as well, Trading Places and Moving Mountains, Something Special, Best Thing etc are all bangers.

It still sold over 5 million worldwide.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:usure: his track record says otherwise. timbaland OWNS that dude. he can't do it by himself. he was barely riding out on his own with his first album still riding that nsync wave. he hooked up with timbo and his solo career took off. justin would not be where he's at today if it weren't for the people around him, NOT justin. like britney spears, there's someone always pulling the strings and he just is someone who follows along. he certainly doesn't do his own stuff and he's not very involved either. dude went on a 7 year hiatus when he peaked. :laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Which is crazy cause Here I stand was a damn good album. :dahell: I still bump Love in this Club, Remixed as well, Trading Places and Moving Mountains, Something Special, Best Thing etc are all bangers.

It still sold over 5 million worldwide.

i actually like it more than confessions though it gelled really well from song too song
confessions had the bigger hits too me but the song too song too me wasnt as good as HERE I STAND
but thats my opinion :manny:

man that HIS MISTAKES be having me :to: cuz i can relate too it
but that album too me was a damn classic and stays on repeat for me till this day

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
:usure: his track record says otherwise. timbaland OWNS that dude. he can't do it by himself. he was barely riding out on his own with his first album still riding that nsync wave. he hooked up with timbo and his solo career took off. justin would not be where he's at today if it weren't for the people around him, NOT justin. he certainly doesn't do his own stuff and he's not very involved. dude went on a 7 year hiatus when he peaked. :laff:

:snoop:

Dude just stop. No one does it on their own and Timberland gets his fair shake. He's widely regarded as one of the GOATS. I don't know what it is about Jay-Z, Beyonce and Justin Timberlake but these 3 seem to evoke the most emotion out of people.

His 7 year hiatus has to be one of the most successful Hiatus's ever. :skip: Social Network, Alpha Dog, Friends With Benefits all set him up for Runner Runner and two platinum albums within a year. :eat: Work smarter, not harder.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:usure: his track record says otherwise. timbaland OWNS that dude. he can't do it by himself. he was barely riding out on his own with his first album still riding that nsync wave. he hooked up with timbo and his solo career took off. justin would not be where he's at today if it weren't for the people around him, NOT justin. he certainly doesn't do his own stuff and he's not very involved. dude went on a 7 year hiatus when he peaked. :laff:

i agree with timbaland part it was like ginuwine and timbaland basically but saying he doesnt get very involved and doesnt do his own stuff :mjpls:

he writes his own songs and uses instruments and he writes for other artist at times too

him and timbaland make a deadly combo without him he still would be fine maybe not as big i can agree with that

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
i actually like it more than confessions though it gelled really well from song too song
confessions had the bigger hits too me but the song too song too me wasnt as good as HERE I STAND
but thats my opinion :manny:

man that HIS MISTAKES be having me :to: cuz i can relate too it
but that album too me was a damn classic and stays on repeat for me till this day

:whoa:

Lol I can't ride with you on that.

Can You handle it :noah:

Caught Up :dj2:

My Boo :to:

Burn :lawd:

I mean those are timeless breh. Timeless.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
i agree with timbaland part it was like ginuwine and timbaland basically but saying he doesnt get very involved and doesnt do his own stuff :mjpls:

he writes his own songs and uses instruments and he writes for other artist at times too

him and timbaland make a deadly combo without him he still would be fine maybe not as big i can agree with that

Yeh but I don't fukks with dude tone. It's on some hater shyt. Would we say Jermaine made Usher? :usure: They both needed each other. Some people just make magic together. I don't hold that against people. It's corny.