K Da G vs ComputersPutin (Round 1) Vote!!!

Winner

• K da g

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • ComputersPutin

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can we advance both these nikkas in place of other garbage nikkas?

This battle is good. I'm glad that there at least

That "I'll put the k to g" line >>>>>

God man I wanna vote tie simply for the fact that we need more verses from these two

We got nikkas recording whole songs dedicated to fukking nikkas in the ass n shyt but one of these nikkas has to get eliminated. Smh.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:russ: my nikka @ComputersPutin you ain't had to make a hype ass song wit the diss
I might bang this in the whip fukk this slams
3kkpkfo-gif.3195

@K Da G word of advice my dude don't use a club song in this shyt, it will get you damn near bodied we need them bars bruh, I fukked wit yo flow but yo bars weren't hittin him
Good try tho

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
I hate losing but this is a meek I think I can get over after that crazy al Qaeda k da g wordplay.:ehh::salute:
@Computers
:russ: my nikka @ComputersPutin you ain't had to make a hype ass song wit the diss
I might bang this in the whip fukk this slams
3kkpkfo-gif.3195

@K Da G word of advice my dude don't use a club song in this shyt, it will get you damn near bodied we need them bars bruh, I fukked wit yo flow but yo bars weren't hittin him
Good try tho
noted:wow:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Can we advance both these nikkas in place of other garbage nikkas?

This battle is good. I'm glad that there at least

That "I'll put the k to g" line >>>>>

God man I wanna vote tie simply for the fact that we need more verses from these two

We got nikkas recording whole songs dedicated to fukking nikkas in the ass n shyt but one of these nikkas has to get eliminated. Smh.

:mjlol: watch out they'll make sure you don't advance mayne :dead:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this ones tough both guys made disses that could stand alone as actual songs. @K Da G had a better flow and delivery but was more chill in his whole approach. @ComputersPutin was more direct and viscous and the last couple of bars were the best of the battle so it's close.

Idk. I'd wanna listen to Ks shyt more then Computers but as a diss his might have been a lil better. This is tough gonna have to give it to @K Da G though I just fukk with his a lil more.

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
@K Da G :salute: You nice kid......I heard when you posted in the sign up thread....so I knew you could flow.

Sidenote: did you pronounce Putin like that on purpose? lol
I figured it was pronounced like Vladimir Putin? And good as bars bro I got caught up flair and shoulda been more ruthless. This is a meek im cool with though.

Status
Not open for further replies.