Ka - Descendents of Cain (Discussion Thread)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Roc snapped :ohlawd:

This album though... like other bruh said every project more polished than the last, the production is great this time around and his bars are as sharp as ever.

I'm on the last track though and this shyt is crashing iTunes at the 6 second mark, I reopened iTunes and it did the same shyt again :dahell: I can play it in windows media player just fine, idk what that's about

EDIT: reimporting it fixed it, never had no issue like that before with iTunes lol.

Last edited:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Is this dropping on streaming services eventually ? I love KA and I want to support but if he's dropping it on Spotify then I don't think it will make sense to cop it

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I was just thinking about what other film themes I could picture KA doing, given that his albums are generally anchored by a movie.

I might be bugging, but him doing a version of Thanos' story from the movies with all drumless beats would be :ohhh: If I trust any rapper's pen game to convey the gravitas and weight of emotion behind killing half all sentient life in the universe, it would probably be his. :ehh: