Kaepernick starts GoFundme for Somalia (already 2 secured 60 ton cargo Jets)

JLova

Veteran
Daps
A breh offers a concrete avenue of aid not through any suspected insidious white "charity groups" and you have antagonistic nikkas throwing tribal gang signs.

Maybe AAs are next in line on his list after this DAMN, and why y'all acting like AAs weren't whom Kaep was originally protesting for with his trendsetting taking a knee

Thing is he has helped AA's too. Anyone bytching about this is a retard, period.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is my final word on this topic so apologies if it's too long.

I've been a lurker on this forum for a long time and decided to join a few months ago. It's usually a very chill place with a great deal of banter, which I do enjoy. But it's also a place where a great deal of dysfunctional shyt is celebrated. Let's be honest, this forum (especially TLR) breeds dysfunction and all types of degeneracy. It is what it is:yeshrug:

So in that light, I'm not the least bit surprised that some people would take something as commendable as a star athlete doing what he can to help people who are suffering half way across the world because he feels a sense of compassion for them, and turn it into something nasty and ugly. This should not come as a surprise. What I am taken aback by, however, is the level of mental gymnastics that some of these "pro black", "pan African" clowns would perform to justify degrading, dehumanizing and humiliating a group of starving Africans by using white supremacist talking points and referring to them as "dirty animals" etc.

The logic goes that since these people happen to share an ethnicity with a few dedicated trolls who happen to live in the West, far away from where this drought is taking place, this gives them a carte blanche to degrade those starving Africans even though those people are innocent. Apparently, this "pro blackness" shtick is just a facade and is not based on any solid principles.

It also shows the extent to which many of you "pro black", "pan African" brehs are mentally enslaved.

I questioned one such "pro black", "pan African" breh, @BlackFruitPunch, on the logic behind using such rhetoric. I asked him if Somalis are inferior to AA's because they happen to be poorer on average, does it not then mean that AA's are inferior to whites because they happen to be poorer on average? His response?

This guy was willing to admit that he is inferior to a white man just so that he could maintain his sense of superiority over a Somali. If this isn't mental slavery and c00ning of the worst kind, then no such thing even exists. And, FYI, he is not the first guy who has said something similar on this forum.

Point is, there are many lessons to learn from this thread for those who are willing to pay attention.

The Somali brehs in particular need to peep how low some of these fake "pan African" clowns are willing to stoop just to prove their worth :mjlol:

Don't be fooled by this "pro black" rhetoric, brehs. This shyt is a facade for most of these coli fakkits. I still wouldn't judge AA's based on the ignorant buffoons on here tho.

@Frieza @Tribaligenesis @Max B @BocaRear and the rest. :russ:

The majority of these dudes are cacs so I don't take any the bullshyt I read on here seriously.

Daps
Anyone know more about this Jérôme Jarre dude and how he is connected to all of this? Was in the midst of donating, but decided to run some initial background checks on the guy running the GoFundME. What I found so far is he is some young french entrepreneur that had a couple start up companies that he ran for a bit, but quit and decided to become a Vine celebrity. Also seen a video on his twitter talking about the deal they supposedly made with Turkish Airlines.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Anyone know more about this Jérôme Jarre dude and how he is connected to all of this? Was in the midst of donating, but decided to run some initial background checks on the guy running the GoFundME. What I found so far is he is some young french entrepreneur that had a couple start up companies that he ran for a bit, but quit and decided to become a Vine celebrity. Also seen a video on his twitter talking about the deal they supposedly made with Turkish Airlines.
Great inform, we need to do more research on organization and the people that run them before we give them any sort of help