Kanye Clears Up Rumors of Him Being Erratic *Update Trump & J cole responds/Slavery was a choice

ReasonableMatic

Daps
giphy.gif

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Black people can't think for themselves and that's why they vote Democrat."

Do you realize how fukking racist that statement is?

I'm not a big believer in political parties, but there are reasons why people largely choose one over another. Black people by and large didn’t start voting overwhelmingly for Democrats until the Republicans went with their "Southern Strategy" to try to capture greater sections of the white vote. I think the Democratic party needs a lot of work, but it's not actively seeking the racist vote like the Republicans.

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
"Black people can't think for themselves and that's why they vote Democrat."

Do you realize how fukking racist that statement is?

I'm not a big believer in political parties, but there are reasons why people largely choose one over another. Black people by and large didn’t start voting overwhelmingly for Democrats until the Republicans went with their "Southern Strategy" to try to capture greater sections of the white vote. I think the Democratic party needs a lot of work, but it's not actively seeking the racist vote like the Republicans.
B. Lyndon Johnson let the Democrat's plan out the bag decades ago...

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
U don't see the contradiction?
Have u ever listened to the nikka?
U can't be pro-black and a c00n at the same time

U nikkas love talking outta your asses
He can be whstwhat the fukk he wants you to sheep ass nikka

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have no doubt he believes all his delusional, thin, and absurd rationales, but if he did indeed do this in part for promo, it's even more disgusting, down to the hat and the timing of this release.

It's too serious for this kind of immature posturing, I am not young enough to play this shyt or respect it.

For the record, though I love his music at times, TI is a self righteous, egomaniac, cut from the same Kanye cloth.