Kanye Clears Up Rumors of Him Being Erratic *Update Trump & J cole responds/Slavery was a choice

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish no one responded at all to these shenanigans he is doing, imagine that, :ohhh:. People give celebrities way too much power, I seen chicks on YouTube actually crying and emotionally damaged because Kanye West supports Donald Trump. Who the hell is Kanye West??? Dude produces beats, lol, humans are pathetic man

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I wish no one responded at all to these shenanigans he is doing, imagine that, :ohhh:. People give celebrities way too much power, I seen chicks on YouTube actually crying and emotionally damaged because Kanye West supports Donald Trump. Who the hell is Kanye West??? Dude produces beats, lol, humans are pathetic man

@Sovereign :mjpls:

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

andy-kaufman-2.jpg

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
People are coming back to yeezy after the Emma tweet.

Im all like, IF YOU AINT RIDING WIT YEEZY THROUGH THICK N THIN, G T F O H

-Kanye is one of my favorite rollercoasters in life rn.

El Vato

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oaktown...Bay Area
Why do people care about what this clown says...he's a producer and can rap ok. Stick to producin' He sucks on tRump's breast ..so what??? He's not going to make world wide changes..he's just an artist but not that great to actually make worldwide changes to take the game to the next level...maybe in the beginning he was getting there but not now lol I personally think he' s an idiot when I met him before and now but he's not going back to his roots no matter how much you all want to wish it. He on that Kardash curse. He trolling you all and you buying it.

Cheddar Biscuits

Give Me Sight Beyond Sight
Daps
Imagine how stupid you would have to be to think that Scott Adams, who is featured in the Wallstreet Journal, CNN, The Atlantic, Bloomberg, and the Harvard Business Review, and has had his weekly comic published in almost every newspaper for the past 30 years, is somehow being "silenced."

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, white people in America are being silenced (which is what "silent majority refers to, specifically evangelicals and Christians)

or does Kanye mean all the black and minority Trump supporters that are too afraid of the backlash to come forward and join the proud ranks of

Candace Owens, Ben Carson, The Reverend Darrell whatever his name was, Stacy Dash, Paris Dennard, and now Kanye West