Kanye, Drake & Will Smith laughing at Meek memes

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
Man shut the fukk up
Nah nikka...u shut the fukk up...that nikka is right, u silly mufukkahs are giving the keys to the mothership away, and don't even realize it...they have made u nikkas modern day sellouts because u and ya bytch like the melodies, u gullible ass nikka! And in a few years when the most awarded rappers ALL look like Justin bieber, we should take a picture of yo corny ass and frame it as the dumb ass founder of this bullshyt:stopitslime:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
p2t4q.jpg

Edub

Veteran
Daps
shyt is not even cool at this point. Ppl r such followers

I dont wanna sound like a bytch but this to me is borderline bullying. The whole world turning on Meek? Same corporations makin fun of him prolly participate in anti (cyber)bullying campaigns.

He got owned by Drake. We get it. But why u as a grown man, talkin about Will Smith and Kanye, find it necessary to sit around in a group and laugh at memes about him :dahell:?
This shyt is maaaad corny...Will is nearing 60 and has never had REAL musical talent...Ye' dikkrides(I like Ye' , but he does)...Drake doesn't look like he feels he really won in the face, maybe it's just his usual fake candor, I SEE THREE DESPARATE TO BE COOL ASS NIKKAS, THAT NEVER REALLY GOT THAT RESPECT FROM CONCRETE NIKKAS...SO THEY REVEL IN THE LOVE OF THE CORNY MASSES...yet, still always unsatisfied with their G level status:francis:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
shyt is not even cool at this point. Ppl r such followers

I dont wanna sound like a bytch but this to me is borderline bullying. The whole world turning on Meek? Same corporations makin fun of him prolly participate in anti (cyber)bullying campaigns.

He got owned by Drake. We get it. But why u as a grown man, talkin about Will Smith and Kanye, find it necessary to sit around in a group and laugh at memes about him :dahell:?
Dudes are 40 years old this is a joke to them, they are just laughing at something that's funny.
It's like when Kevin Hart tells his stories where he diss rappers, should everyone keep their face like :birdman: to be politically correct?

That might be the worst thing to Meek, shyt is a joke to everyone except him he's really mad and sad as fukk.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Kanye is on Roc Nation and Will is from Philly, wtf brethern let that man breathe

The backfire is surreal

Damn......

Meek needs to hire a plastic surgeon or take a trip to Pluto or something:mjlol:

Need to move to Kinshasa and just blend in. Get a condo and chill out for a minute.

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
the holy triple threat trinity of sellout bytch nikkaz all lol'n and colluding together.

three of the worst sellout scourges in culture thief of rap history jn one hallway together.
I would rpg the whole hallway like Jeff under us surveillance.

Art Barr
/THREAD