Kanye going on Alex Jones TODAY

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I hope she isn't earning a cent and that her book 'My Life Standing Up For Kanye' fails miserably

She's an embarrassment to her family and all black people

Oh shes being paid well to make appearances on tv and speak at conservative events.

White conservatives LOVE when minority women who are attractive parrot their lines.....until they dont.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Except it's not a "media term." It was created by the alt-right itself and popularized by Richard Spencer. The media had nothing to do with that.

Yeah the issue is Richard Spencer ain't in the conservative movement or a mainstream conservative...he's basically a Klan member who's been denounced by Trump and the majority of Trump supporters yet the media willingly tries to paint all Trump supporters as followers of this moron who most have never heard of this dude literally has less than 100 people in his group...go to the donald forum on Reddit none of them call themselves Alt-Righters it's yellow journalism at it's finest and most of you guys fell for it hook line and sinker

It's like saying every single Democrat is an Antifa member or Antifa supporter...labeling a whole group something that is a small fringe extremist group isn't accurate nor fair.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Tariq finna get that month-long content extension stimulus package
kZgB9x.gif

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Seriously why do you white people even come to this forum? :stopitslime: I have yet for any white person on this forum to answer that one simple fukking question.:mjcry:

I would give rep gladly for any white person on this site to give me a valid answer. :francis:

Are you that bored everyday you wake up? :ohhh:Go back to Pol.:ufdup:

One white dude in the booth said blacks do the same when we go to jobs with whites.....LOL

But that's not somewhere you choose to go for fun, you go for work strictly.

So still i dont know why whites....especially racist whites, love to hang around black online. Its deeper than trolling, its a mental borderline homoerotic sickness to pretend to be something u are not or constantly hang around something you hate.

I guess they think doing A-1 James Bond spy work looking out for "identity extremist".:mjlol: Real smart threats will not be planning anything online where anyone can see you lurking dumb asses.:heh::dead::deadrose::snoop:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
People posting Ben Shapiro on the coli :dahell:

What the fukk's happened to this place??