Hip Hop
awwwww shyt

Its officialy Yeezy done lost his cotdamn mind season

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:mjgrin:is he going say Jewish ppl run the world and the Royal Family r reptiles. Since he's going Atl-Right?

that's more of a liberal 'conspiracy' bruh,David Icke be riding hard on Trump,Isreal,and he's always been against the Military&Prison Industrial Complex for umpteenth years..i hate how the racists have stolen the power&work of real heralders of truth

anyways,this should be good,the fukkery meter gonna go Chernobyl for this meeting..:mindblown:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Over under on Kanye saying that the parkland shooting was a hoax
That Obama was a muslim
That Disney invented *****
And that he will invent his own housing unit on neptune

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:mjgrin:is he going say Jewish ppl run the world and the Royal Family r reptiles. Since he's going Atl-Right?
The Alt Right is pro israel and full of jews right now, including Israeli citizens who are like the equivalent of high rep posters on several chans.
Update your knowledge.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Over under on Kanye saying that the parkland shooting was a hoax
That Obama was a muslim
That Disney invented *****
And that he will invent his own housing unit on neptune

I dunno cuz KANYE IS NOT GONNA BE ON INFOWARS - ONLY CANDACE - ALEX JONES KINDA PULLED ONE ON US TODAY.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
At a certain point, I will have to just cleanse out of Kanye West and his grotesque behavior....I can't wake up everyday and say how disgraceful it is, eventually it will just be so, and hopefully the majority of his fans or former fans have come to the same conclusion. Alex Jones is a tool of racists and insanity, in no uncertain terms. This is not funny, though it may BE funny, it isn't "trolling" or "promo", it's deeply irresponsible actions from a self absorbed egomaniac.