Kanye going on Alex Jones TODAY

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I am not married, but I know if I was - and my man was making comments and statements such as the ones Kanye is making - and aligning himself with people who embody and promote racist rhetoric and disrespectful views against our race/community, family and himself - I would do everything in my power to stop him.

This is a mental health issue — on top of some massively conscious disrespectful shyt Kanye is doing.

Where are his Black family members? His moms people’s? “Real Friends” - the Black ones?

Imma say this and be done...

A Black woman/mate would not let this mess go down.

This is why IR relationships are dangerous - it warps/changes their mind state and have them thinking “love” is answer to everything. Dismissing WS and blaming the victims of it.

Ignoring and dismissing the historical relationship and treatment. And many times disrespecting themselves and their ancestors at the same time.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I need to find a post where I said black ppl that mess with Alex Jones fall on that c00n spectrum

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Told y'all Alex Jones was to blame for this. They basically formulate conspiracy theories that absolve them from blame when it comes to racism
I guarantee the first 3 posters used to watch Alex Jones videos and got indoctrinated. Now they embrace that antiblack rhetoric he used to sprinkle in. Lost.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"SO KANYE YOU'VE FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT AND WOKEN UP FROM THE DEMONIC SPELL THE GLOBALISTS PUT ON YOU" :infocrazy:

"Sure":yeshrug:
"BRILLIANT RESPONSE WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK WITH MORE AFTER THIS WORD FROM COLLOIDAL SILVER MALE ENHANCEMENTS" :infocrazy:

Salute man lol

I see you in here pushing back

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jones is a cooky conspiracy theorist...alt right is a bull crap term the media uses to classify any conservative or trump supporter as a white supremacist, which is disingenuous and inaccurate. Trump has been one of the most conservative presidents ever and he's near Reagan like in the execution of his policies. Major tax bill, Korean war ended, gets China to make better deal on trade and he's a fighter who's unconventional and went at the media and has called them out on their bias and favoritism

shut the fukk up you p*ssy cac go back to st0rmfr0nt

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I’ve seen Alex Jones’ rise from conspiracy radio to infowars to now. Saying he’s a master of manipulation only gives him the credit he wants, in reality he’s just a racist with anger issues sitting in his basement.
This.
His descent into:mindblown: has been:pachaha:for me. I wouldnt doubt if they been dosing him slowly all this time. He didnt used to be this insane.:jbhmm:

Buuuuut:manny: this nikka is:trash: for life though. He racist but quick to interview a nikka for his point.:scust: