Kanye is a billionaire no more. With the loss of his adidas deal Kanye wealth plummets

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
400 million and downhill from here. Who's going to get into business with him at this point? He still has lots of bills to pay, employees, projects that were started, lots of expenses. I don't keep track of this stuff but was Adidas the last one to fall, does he have any companies that haven't dropped him yet? Does he have money to buy Parler now?

Almost forgot, still has that $250 million lawsuit from the family of George Floyd.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
He can sell his music catalog, new fashion and be up again
no he can't. Your net worth is simply your assets compared against your debts.

Kanye's music catalogue was already taken into account for his billionaire status. The 400 million that he's worth now

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Bro I been saying this for years. Kylie Jenner, Rihanna…even JAYZ etc. I’ve been saying it was all smoke and mirrors. “Volatile” doesn’t adequately describe the nature of these supposed valuations.
Only way to ever tell their real net worth is after a court case. Dre was listed as a billionaire for years till his divorce revealed his net worth to be like $458 mil. I don’t get the reason for exaggerating, that’s still a lot of money. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
oh shyt, he’s only worth $400 million now…. Damn he is fukkED! :troll:
I get what you’re saying fam, but that’s once again worth…not liquid assets. He doesnt have 400 mil he can spend right now and he’s probably living a lifestyle a lot higher than this current net worth given that his income should have been a given form quarter to quarter and year to year. Not to mention now that the big dogs have spoke the little ones are going to start running too so thats going to hurt his worth even more.

My point is, this nikka about to be a “regular” celebrity going forward. Thats good for me and you, but Kanye seems like the type of nikka to get a loan from a bank just because he wants to see how much they’ll give him for being him.