Kanye is a billionaire no more. With the loss of his adidas deal Kanye wealth plummets

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Nothin in this world compares to the pseudo-intellectual juelzing in a Coli pocket watching thread

taxes-dave.gif
We got to have some self awareness here sir.

We are in a forum. Including u talking about people we don’t know. We all corny

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The Coli Ye militants were sayin he worth 9 Billi:picard: they must be havin a meltdown :mjlol:
:to:

9 billion might be a bit excessive but if he actually stood for about 10 % of Adidas, and that percentage stayed the same forever his stake would be worth like 6 billion with a back of the envelope type of calculation 1 year ago. That deal would've been like 2 billion today, but still.

And of course, it's hard to value something that you can't sell.

Last edited:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
This perplexing "yall" agree on Kanyes take on Jews but rejoicing him being cancelled by them. Also funny how "yall" wanna use his previous comments about slavery to justify being giddy hes being black balled

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
aka he was never really a billionaire

all these valuations these modern influencers/celebrities getting just as fake as their instagram profiles :sas2:
Aye, I watched a video about how you can actually PAY companies like Forbes and all these over celeb blogs to actually write an article about you. So you ain’t too far off. All this shyt is fake.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Do yall not understand how valuation works :why:? Mark Zuckerberg lost $30 billion in a day.
Yes I understand valuations…. But 400 million of his worth is not all set in some financial product like stocks or bonds…I’m sure some of it is but nowhere near the whole 400 million