Kanye Smacks Up 18yo in Beverly Hills For Calling Kim K. "N!gger lover.."

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yeah ill believe when I see it

Kangay aint smacking nobody, fukking ray j made a whole song about that ho and he aint do shyt
to be fair, Ray J never said any of that stuff to his face or Kim's face, so we don't know how he would have reacted.

And beside, Kanye doesn't condone nor participate in black on black violence. He only assaults cacs(which is fine by me).

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Y'all noggas take this Trolling shyt to seriously. If a man is disrespecting your woman, berating her, calling you racial insults. You lay the hand of Yeezus on him. Personally.

You do realize that this is going to happen every day of his life for the rest of eternity :bryan:

Kanye is a walking comeup for people with IRL trolling skills :russ:

Daps
kanye-west-confederate-flag-boycott.jpg

:mjpls:

MsJackson.jpg

Ludacris-Confederate-Flag-.jpg

:snoop:

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
Comedian Greg Fitzsimmons has a bit about how "society is in the state that it's in because people aren't worried about being punched in the face. If more people were punched in the face for running their mouths, people would think twice."

This is something I agree with. And, in this case, Kanye was right to check a dude (legal adult) for insulting both him and his wife.

Granted, it will probably cost him some money -- but, if it leads to a society where people stop running their mouths (it probably won't), it would be worth it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Comedian Greg Fitzsimmons has a bit about how "society is in the state that it's in because people aren't worried about being punched in the face. If more people were punched in the face for running their mouths, people would think twice."

This is something I agree with. And, in this case, Kanye was right to check a dude (legal adult) for insulting both him and his wife.

Granted, it will probably cost him some money -- but, if it leads to a society where people stop running their mouths (it probably won't), it would be worth it.

Only if you're prime Mike Tyson will people think twice about getting paid a lifetimes worth for taking some punches to the face.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada