Kanye West Charged In Paparazzi Attack

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9735868173_3d5958edf3.jpg

Kanye West has been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking a paparazzo at LAX on July 19 ... TMZ has learned.

Kanye went off on the photog ... who dared to speak with him as he left the airport. The photog went to the hospital and has filed a lawsuit. The photog hired Gloria Allred, who has said the attack left her client badly injured.

Just days before the attack Kanye issued multiple warnings to the paparazzi NOT to speak to him.

If convicted of both misdemeanors ... Kanye faces a maximum of 1 year in jail.

He'll be arraigned October 10th.

We attempted to reach Kanye's lawyer, Blair Berk, but her assistant said she was unavailable "because it's the highest holy day of the year for Jews" and she was at services.

Fun Fact: The L.A. City Attorney's office nailed 2 men in the Kardashian fam in 1 day. They filed DUI charges against Lamar Odom this morning. Scott Disick ... they're watching you.

Attack the paps brehs

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk TMZ for capitalizing off antagonizing celebrities, especially the ones in our culture. They are the very scum on this earth, they are worthing nothing short of the mud on our sneaks, the saliva in our mouths, and the shyt that flushes down our toilets....

fukking hate the paparazzi and I'm not even a celebrity

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Man fukk TMZ for capitalizing off antagonizing celebrities, especially the ones in our culture. They are the very scum on this earth, they are worthing nothing short of the mud on our sneaks, the saliva in our mouths, and the shyt that flushes down our toilets....

My nikka :salute:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest

Them muddafawkas know what they doing to get paid either way, settlement from a broken jaw by a celeb OR the reaction shot from their taunting. win-win for those scums

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don't put your hands on people with cameras in public, its just not smart.

The system is already built against you, dont make it easy for them.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I bet ur girl watch that shyt (TMZ) and u don't say nothing to her :mjpls:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I bet ur girl watch that shyt (TMZ) and u don't say nothing to her :mjpls:
My girl watches Master Chef, Big Brother, Bridezillas, and fukking Wipeout my nikka....

ironically those shows are just as worst

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
9735868173_3d5958edf3.jpg

Attack the paps brehs

So the guy went to the hospital sustaining injuries from a head lock? Or is that picture no related to the actual story?

Either or, them TMZ are parasites. I don't see how they make money off the shyt they do. Well I do see, but it doesn't make sense to me people buy into this crap.