Kanye West Charged In Paparazzi Attack

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Why don celebrities band together and file a class action suit

A bunch of sleazy ass photographers dont stand a chance against the most expensive lawyers in the country

The celebs should sue the photographers and the magazines paying them. This is straight up harassment

Only thing I'm mad about, if Yeazle does time for this hes gonna come out as the Powerpuff Pac. Hes gonna go Super Saiyan 6 on his tantrum shyt

His single comin out of jail is gonna be "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Man fukk TMZ for capitalizing off antagonizing celebrities, especially the ones in our culture. They are the very scum on this earth, they are worthing nothing short of the mud on our sneaks, the saliva in our mouths, and the shyt that flushes down our toilets....

fukking hate the paparazzi and I'm not even a celebrity

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
2 way street. These celebs wouldn't be who they were without them. There just needs to be laws in place as to when papz can talk to people. Maybe ask first, and then when told no, they have to bounce. If not, the papz get hit with a charge of harrassment.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
2 way street. These celebs wouldn't be who they were without them. There just needs to be laws in place as to when papz can talk to people. Maybe ask first, and then when told no, they have to bounce. If not, the papz get hit with a charge of harrassment.
:what:

Kanye is famous for being a great musician... that has NOTHING to do with the paparazzi

And you are right, there should be laws about when paparazzi can talk to celebs... I would guess that catching celebs as they are coming out of the airport w/o the celeb's permission would be banned

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:what:

Kanye is famous for being a great musician... that has NOTHING to do with the paparazzi

And you are right, there should be laws about when paparazzi can talk to celebs... I would guess that catching celebs as they are coming out of the airport w/o the celeb's permission would be banned

lol @ great musician. Remaking others music isn't exactly musicianship. Dude relies heavily on papz to be known.

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe even killed :heh:

i dont even fukkin listen to kanyes skirt wearing azz no more but fukk this tmz bullshyt :camby: