Kanye West Flies To Miami With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Who Said "White Women Having Sex w/ Black Men Is As Disgusting As Beastiality"

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
cut the crap rat b*stard.. you not about shyt nikka.. Go do one of your Broadway play act dancer somewhere else.. Isn't that what you are??

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What's c00ning about nor caping for the white jews?

That clown posted some video about that cacs talking about them. Why is their history our concern?
There are several videos in this very thread right now with Nick Fuentes callng us as Black Men everything to violent savages to "n*ggers" but yeah, go ahead and continue caping for Kanye and looking like a fukking shameless c00n.

That's the c00ning.
A white man disrespect you and your people to your face and you deflecting to some bullshyt.

I swear some of yall cant be black...yall gotta be cacs with some of this bullshyt....thats why yall can deflect from this. You cosplaying black online.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are several videos in this very thread right now with Nick Fuentes callng us as Black Men everything to violent savages to "n*ggers" but yeah, go ahead and continue caping for Kanye and looking like a fukking shameless c00n.

That's the c00ning.
A white man disrespect you and your people to your face and you deflecting to some bullshyt.

I swear some of yall cant be black...yall gotta be cacs with some of this bullshyt....thats why yall can deflect from this. You cosplaying black online.

I didn't need to see this cacs videos to know he was racist. I've said multiple times on this site ALL WHITE MEN ARE RACIST. Not some. Not most. All. It's why racist videos don't get a rise out of me.

With that said, I never defended Kanye for hanging out with this cac. The only thing I've said in this thread is as black people we don't care about his views on European history. He can question whether crakkkas in Germany did what the history books say they did. That story has never been an issue for us as black people. And if anyone is cosplaying as black on the internet it's whoever thinks we as black people need to start attacking this crakkka because he's questioning aspects of European history.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You small minded fukking idiots don't realize that the same people who want to eradicate the jews would be coming for us next. And I shouldn't have to say that, your decency is what should should bother you about cruelty like holocaust denial.But some of you lack decency so it needs to be communicated directly to you why this matters to you.

There is no world where someone wants who wants to eradicate an the jew stops with the jews. We are the most persecuted and hated group in the world, across almost every culture and continent, so whenever they are done with the jews, we are next. A lot of you simpleton forget who was marching with us during the Civil rights movement and who died with us during those struggles. It was the jews.

And I shouldn't have to say this, you should be bothered by indecency and hatred because of the humanity in you. But again, some of you lack decency.
This ":damn: don't you know we're next?" argument never makes sense because after everything black folks still don't seem to realize that we're always FIRST.

Whatever apocalyptic scenario you're trying to envision happening if black folks don't cape for everyone else is already happening to us. We can't be now and next at the same time

Black people are the beta test for oppression throughout history. There is no weight to "They're gonna come for us next"

Have you ever had this same amount of energy for the Congo?

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-126_1464040849489.jpg

How much more abuse do you need?