Kanye West Flies To Miami With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Who Said "White Women Having Sex w/ Black Men Is As Disgusting As Beastiality"

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that's not what people talk about when they talk about that incident. Our people are never mentioned. Neither are gypsies or any other minority group except for one.

Anybody that capes on that topic is really caping for one group. A group which has shown by their behavior in the past few weeks that they have nothing but contempt for black people. Anybody whose caping for them is exposing themselves as non-black. Their fight has never been ours and never will be. They don't cape for us so I don't see why supposed black people are caping for them.
Wow.. you've truly earned your banner breh. Militant hotep c00ning is hot in TLR now brehs?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
bro you know what those cacs in st0rmfr0nt repeat right?? "The Jew runs the world, and the black man is his pawn, tool.

I had to go to st0rmfr0nt once because some people from this fukking website sent me there, to try and trick me. It's unbelievable.
I said it a month ago and one or two alt-right troll posters came at my neck on here accusing me of virtue signaling...simply because I was saying that I was seeing a lot more st0rmfr0nt neo-nazi talking points popping up on The Coli over the past year.

This board has definitely been infiltrated by more white supremacists. Especially over in TLR.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I don’t wish death on anybody, but Kanye is an actual threat to the black community at this point. Aligning with white supremacist and giving them a black face to support their BS is unforgivable.

I genuinely won’t feel bad when I see that upped thread on here, that we all know is coming:manny:
Man he's mentally ill. I know you think he has the power to realize he's wrong but he really can't. The brain is powerful.....whether it's working well or working WRONG. Then you throw in his money and all the yes men around him.

At this rate, I expect to see a you know what thread on Ye before 2023 is over. His fake ass fans will act like they didn't see it coming.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Man he's mentally ill. I know you think he has the power to realize he's wrong but he really can't. The brain is powerful.....whether it's working well or working WRONG. Then you throw in his money and all the yes men around him.

At this rate, I expect to see a you know what thread on Ye before 2023 is over. His fake ass fans will act like they didn't see it coming.
he's mentally ill for sure, but I don't see how that by itself makes you a white supremacist. I feel like Kanye's had these ideas anyways, and now they're just more blatant and open for everyone to see.

Also, even if it was just his mental illness...he's still doing white supremacy. Which shouldn't be tolerated.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Get the fukk outta here with this dumb shyt. There's a direct 1:1 connection between Holocaust deniers and anti-black racism for a simple reason: they're largely propagated by white supremacists. Fuentes has called black people animals, argued black people shouldn't be able to vote, laughs about violence against black people, opposes interracial relationships, etc.

I think these dudes think Nazis weren’t racist to Black people also, if Germany had 6 million Black people there at the time what did you think they would try do?

Even disregarding our race for a second, I don’t want to talk or have a conversation with anyone who believes any extermination or mass genocide of any race of people is ok.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
he's mentally ill for sure, but I don't see how that by itself makes you a white supremacist. I feel like Kanye's had these ideas anyways, and now they're just more blatant and open for everyone to see.

Also, even if it was just his mental illness...he's still doing white supremacy. Which shouldn't be tolerated.
You are viewing this from a sane perspective again. And I understand. Kanye doesn't view himself as a white supremacist. None of what he doing should be tolerated but his fans and racists are egging him on. Most mentally ill people eventually get locked up. Kanye has the money to avoid that for now. Only medication and people who actually care about them can save them from themselves outside of a miracle.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So acknowledging the holocaust happened is “caping” ?

Crazy shyt man. Nick Fuentes fukking despises black people. He advocates for black people to just be straight up killed in the street. He’s a truly evil and vile bigot. Just a garbage pale of a human being.

This is the guy Kanye associates with and y’all want to defend?

Everybody has an interest in standing up against white supremacy, neo-nazis, and facism. No one is safe under the ideology these guys believe in.

They care about preserving a world for white, Christian men and that’s it.

Newsflash: Every white man thinks like that. Just because this cac actually vocalizes it doesn't make him different.

Black people have always known this which is why we don't give cacs like him anymore of our energy than we do white liberals. They're all the same.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it a month ago and one or two alt-right troll posters came at my neck on here accusing me of virtue signaling...simply because I was saying that I was seeing a lot more st0rmfr0nt neo-nazi talking points popping up on The Coli over the past year.

This board has definitely been infiltrated by more white supremacists. Especially over in TLR.

You really don't know anything about black people if you think being anti the tribe's agenda is just a white supremacist agenda.

Black people have never been up on their agenda.