Kanye West Flies To Miami With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Who Said "White Women Having Sex w/ Black Men Is As Disgusting As Beastiality"

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Where are the "it's all apart of a master plan" folks? What about the "actually he said some important stuff for black people but you got distracted by the other stuff" folks? I understand you'll be busy with holiday stuff today/tonight. But tomorrow please stop by and explain yourselves.

Their c00n asses will be in here trying to reverse physcologize it soon enough.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I don’t wish death on anybody, but Kanye is an actual threat to the black community at this point. Aligning with white supremacist and giving them a black face to support their BS is unforgivable.

I genuinely won’t feel bad when I see that upped thread on here, that we all know is coming:manny:

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Let him shyt on some pointless shyt like Asians or Jews and the gullible section of the black community will be out campaigning for him again.

There’s literally no difference between who he attacks and who white supremacists attack. Jews, black people and non-Christian’s. Only difference is that he does this for attention, he’d sell his mom for attention cause there’s no consistency in what he says or who he associates with.

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
bro, some of y'all are standing up for my retarded family? pfff LOL

They are fukking racist Cubans. You know what a joke I have put up with here a lot is this, my mom's cuz, my grandmothers' brother's daughter. She is famous in Cuba and here for marrying a high ranking Cuban that was known in Cuba for killing and torturing people right. I've meet Cubans who have confronted my mother who have told stories of their friends being tortured, his son was my cuz that got killed in a car crash. Every Cuban knows who's this is. He had millions and a investigating company here in Miami that she still runs. They separated when I was a child, thou and she got a lot of money and the house and compnay with a buildiing. Then she married the Spanish guy from Spain who is who you all know, he's another racist. Well she was fine back in the day and story goes a black guy asked if he could ever date her and she told him not even if you bleach all your skin with bleach and turn white.. And they all laugh at that bullshyt.. fukk them, you people be the ones still fukking with kanye.. Well, her daughter is my cuz who married a famous black baseball player who won i dont know how many rings and has hella bank.. You should hear the shyt i hear concerning their kids but that shyt I'm not going to say.. lol

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Can I still play college dropout with no issue ? :damn:

Last edited:

Mystic

All Star
Daps
I wanna hear the "rational" for hanging with dude :comeon:

Also this thread was already made yesterday