Kanye West Flies To Miami With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Who Said "White Women Having Sex w/ Black Men Is As Disgusting As Beastiality"

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You know we're black right? We don't care about this.

You small minded fukking idiots don't realize that the same people who want to eradicate the jews would be coming for us next. And I shouldn't have to say that, your decency is what should should bother you about cruelty like holocaust denial.But some of you lack decency so it needs to be communicated directly to you why this matters to you.

There is no world where someone wants who wants to eradicate all the jew stops with the jews. We are the most persecuted and hated group in the world, across almost every culture and continent, so whenever they are done with the jews, we are next. A lot of you simpleton forget who was marching with us during the Civil rights movement and who died with us during those struggles. It was the jews.

And I shouldn't have to say this, you should be bothered by indecency and hatred because of the humanity in you. But again, some of you lack decency.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You know we're black right? We don't care about this.
Get the fukk outta here with this dumb shyt. There's a direct 1:1 connection between Holocaust deniers and anti-black racism for a simple reason: they're largely propagated by white supremacists. Fuentes has called black people animals, argued black people shouldn't be able to vote, laughs about violence against black people, opposes interracial relationships, etc.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Come on Ye fans. Y’all are awfully quiet on this. Is this what free thinking looks like?

Is this how you like your open racism?
This is standom, like the music video, observed in real life. Dudes are saying he doesn’t know what the neo nazis stands for.

They are purposely avoiding googling and looking up these cats.

People will say, Kanye shyts on black people. His dumb ass fans will come in and say some kkk-shyt like “black people don’t care about black people, we are killing each other”. Like that isn’t a fraction doing that.

This tells me that his stans are now made up of imbeciles and Hispanics/cacs who don’t care about us, or Jews for that matter.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
People say black people don’t care about black people in conjunction to Ye. The fact that such an overwhelming amount of people cape for him, on the basis of him being black and successful tells us another story. In general we love black people too much, even when they are wack and destructive.

People need to stop involving criminals in what we are, they are a small percentage and they are are victims of centuries of bs.

The only group of people defined by the wackest people, it’s wild that there are black people who fall in line and do this as well. It’s like cacs defining cacs on the basis of rednecks and school shooters, Hispanics of cartel cats, Middle East of terrorists and on.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
the fukk..

i just noticed this

Capture.png

fukking demons jesus christ

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
bro, some of y'all are standing up for my retarded family? pfff LOL

They are fukking racist Cubans. You know what a joke I have put up with here a lot is this, my mom's cuz, my grandmothers' brother's daughter. She is famous in Cuba and here for marrying a high ranking Cuban that was known in Cuba for killing and torturing people right. I've meet Cubans who have confronted my mother who have told stories of their friends being tortured, his son was my cuz that got killed in a car crash. Every Cuban knows who's this is. He had millions and a investigating company here in Miami that she still runs. They separated when I was a child, thou and she got a lot of money and the house and compnay with a buildiing. Then she married the Spanish guy from Spain who is who you all know, he's another racist. Well she was fine back in the day and story goes a black guy asked if he could ever date her and she told him not even if you bleach all your skin with bleach and turn white.. And they all laugh at that bullshyt.. fukk them, you people be the ones still fukking with kanye.. Well, her daughter is my cuz who married a famous black baseball player who won i dont know how many rings and has hella bank.. You should hear the shyt i hear concerning their kids but that shyt I'm not going to say.. lol
What the fukk is this?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Come on Ye fans. Y’all are awfully quiet on this. Is this what free thinking looks like?

Is this how you like your open racism?

They not trying to hear you bro. They putting they heads in the sand cause a part of them agrees with Ye' from the slavery shyt to this. That's why we gotta be on goofies like this. Whether online or in reality. Cause when you let this shyt fester you end up with motherfukkers gleefully vying for their own extermination because they think they getting a seat at the table.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Get the fukk outta here with this dumb shyt. There's a direct 1:1 connection between Holocaust deniers and anti-black racism for a simple reason: they're largely propagated by white supremacists. Fuentes has called black people animals, argued black people shouldn't be able to vote, laughs about violence against black people, opposes interracial relationships, etc.
I literally have a close family member that excuses everything he does and she's usually OD smart and logical but it literally makes me question all of the conversations we've had over the years.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I literally have a close family member that excuses everything he does and she's usually OD smart and logical but it literally makes me question all of the conversations we've had over the years.

When it comes to people with money and status, people throw all pretenses to logic out the window.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The hold he has on people is wild and like you said it makes me question people's thinking. I don't consider myself a judgmental person but there are certain beliefs that would make me think someone is dumb, dangerous, etc. The entire world saw the George Floyd video. Saw a black man get choked out while he cried out for his mother. So why would someone lie about something the entire world saw? To display power and control perhaps. There are millions of (white) people who would want nothing more than to believe that the biggest spark for civil rights change since the 1960s was fabricated, is a conspiracy, is fake, etc. That's why Candace Owens did that documentary. But my question is how the fukk do black people hear that and either say "sounds good to me" OR "lets not be distracted by this and instead focus on other things he said."
:dead:

He even claimed Floyd wasn't calling out to his mother, he was calling out to his girlfriend. Again blatant disinformation but what they're doing is banging home the idea that everything about the George Floyd story was false, black lives don't matter, and the media lied. Why is he doing that? I think we got the answer with him now palling around with a literal, undisputed white supremacist.