Kanye West Flies To Miami With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Who Said "White Women Having Sex w/ Black Men Is As Disgusting As Beastiality"

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Black people died during the holocaust too, the fukk?!

You KOON ASS NIKKAS need to read a book.

OUR PEOPLE, BlACK PEOPLE. DIED TOO.

FUKK KOONYE
Bro thats miniscule compared to the millions of non Jews that he killed and that's not me saying their lives didn't matter. This is like a Mexican saying we were slaves too in US slavery in the 1700s/1800s

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You small minded fukking idiots don't realize that the same people who want to eradicate the jews would be coming for us next. And I shouldn't have to say that, your decency is what should should bother you about cruelty like holocaust denial.But some of you lack decency so it needs to be communicated directly to you why this matters to you.

There is no world where someone wants who wants to eradicate an the jew stops with the jews. We are the most persecuted and hated group in the world, across almost every culture and continent, so whenever they are done with the jews, we are next. A lot of you simpleton forget who was marching with us during the Civil rights movement and who died with us during those struggles. It was the jews.

And I shouldn't have to say this, you should be bothered by indecency and hatred because of the humanity in you. But again, some of you lack decency.

We can hold our own nuts. Last I checked Jews weren't enslaved in the United States but we were. Did they cape for us? Nope. In fact they were among the chief participants in the slave trade.

Anyone whose caping on this topic is exposing themselves as non-black. That has never and will never be our fight.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nick Fuentes is truly a bottom of the barrel disgusting piece of shyt human being. I’ve been familiar with him for a few years. Lowest of the low. The world would be a better place if he was thrown head first right into a fukking wood chipper.
:pacspit:

There’s literally no way to defend Kanye associating with this Nazi fukk

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Stop supporting Kanye West.
He's become an agent of chaos and a complete fukking disgrace.

Openely aligning with Nick Fuentes...and that fukkboy needs to get his teeth knocked out of him for as many times he's called black people "n*ggers" on camera and he was at the unite the right rally. Milo Yiannopoulos too...fukk that fascist fukk

I can understans white racist republican adam22 no jumper types liking this...but if you black and supporting this you just look fukking stupid now. I detest the alt right nazis that gravitate towards Kanye now...fukk Kanye!
:pacspit:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye running with cacs so racist and ultra right that even a racist ultra right cac like Trump has to cop pleas

This explanation of borderline personality disorder perfectly explains Kanye. Except in this case, his black fans are Tony Soprano(always seeking approval) and Kanye is his borderline mother forever torturing him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the fukk outta here with this dumb shyt. There's a direct 1:1 connection between Holocaust deniers and anti-black racism for a simple reason: they're largely propagated by white supremacists. Fuentes has called black people animals, argued black people shouldn't be able to vote, laughs about violence against black people, opposes interracial relationships, etc.

And we can hold our own nuts. We don't need to go caping for a group that just went out of their way to cancel two of our brothers.

Last I checked during slavery they weren't caping for us. In fact as the Honorable Minister Louis Farakhan and the Nation of Islam exposed the tribe were among the chief Caucasian participants in the slave trade.

If white supremacists wanna target them, then they can hold their own nuts. Just like we have had to do. They sure as hell don't cape for us so why should we? It's obvious to me that anybody whose passionate about this issue isn't really black but a cac pretending to be black.

Real black folk don't care about that topic. It ain't our fight. Never has been. Never will be.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people died during the holocaust too, the fukk?!

You KOON ASS NIKKAS need to read a book.

OUR PEOPLE, BlACK PEOPLE. DIED TOO.

FUKK KOONYE

But that's not what people talk about when they talk about that incident. Our people are never mentioned. Neither are gypsies or any other minority group except for one.

Anybody that capes on that topic is really caping for one group. A group which has shown by their behavior in the past few weeks that they have nothing but contempt for black people. Anybody whose caping for them is exposing themselves as non-black. Their fight has never been ours and never will be. They don't cape for us so I don't see why supposed black people are caping for them.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
But that's not what people talk about when they talk about that incident. Our people are never mentioned. Neither are gypsies or any other minority group except for one.

Anybody that capes on that topic is really caping for one group. A group which has shown by their behavior in the past few weeks that they have nothing but contempt for black people. Anybody whose caping for them is exposing themselves as non-black. Their fight has never been ours and never will be. They don't cape for us so I don't see why supposed black people are caping for them.
So acknowledging the holocaust happened is “caping” ?

Crazy shyt man. Nick Fuentes fukking despises black people. He advocates for black people to just be straight up killed in the street. He’s a truly evil and vile bigot. Just a garbage pale of a human being.

This is the guy Kanye associates with and y’all want to defend?

Everybody has an interest in standing up against white supremacy, neo-nazis, and facism. No one is safe under the ideology these guys believe in.

They care about preserving a world for white, Christian men and that’s it.

Last edited:

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
bro you know what those cacs in st0rmfr0nt repeat right?? "The Jew runs the world, and the black man is his pawn, tool.

I had to go to st0rmfr0nt once because some people from this fukking website sent me there, to try and trick me. It's unbelievable.