Kanye West Has Apologized To The Jewish Community, Through Instagram, In Hebrew ; UPDATE: The ADL & Rosenberg Issues Response

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
IMG_0772.webp

:dead:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
  • Dap
Reactions: Ros

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ADL and Rosenberg are clearly showing what they value most :russ: Kanye paid for that endorsement.

He’s been ranting like a literal Nazi for 3 years and all it took was an AI generated apology to get back in the fold. Sure :pachaha:

Meanwhile, Kyrie and Myers Leonard had to damn near eat latkas and play dreidel on the bench to get them off their back. Give me a break

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
The ADL is soft if they accept his apology. Kanye was platforming and empowering literal white supremacist like Milo and Nick Fuentes, and giving them legitimacy and a voice with the youth. And on top of that he put a battery in the back of Neo-Nazis across the country to feel comfortable spreading hate publicly.

This man’s buffoonery did an immeasurable amount of damage.
Are you seriously going to put that all on his shoulders? A black man? The same people that HATE Jewish people hate blsck people even more. Your post is disgusting and you should be banned.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Kanye needs to go to a mental hospital....

For real.

J can't believe that he went from a advocate of Colleges to kewning on TV

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The ADL and Rosenberg are clearly showing what they value most :russ: Kanye paid for that endorsement.

He’s been ranting like a literal Nazi for 3 years and all it took was an AI generated apology to get back in the fold. Sure :pachaha:

Meanwhile, Kyrie and Myers Leonard had to damn near eat latkas and play dreidel on the bench to get them off their back. Give me a break

yeah I wish people would just call it what it blatantly is... extortion... plain and simple...:francis: