Kanye West Has Apologized To The Jewish Community, Through Instagram, In Hebrew ; UPDATE: The ADL & Rosenberg Issues Response

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Respectfully, I can tell you haven't dealt with mental illness in people before.

Only the most extreme cases of mental illness are constantly "off". Some can live relatively normal lives....until they're off their meds. And he's made multiple references to not taking his meds. Which is why he fluctuates wildly between extremes.

None of this is an excuse for his behavior though, because he's a grown ass man. Having a constant parade of yes men around him doesn't help, either.

Fred.
fukk that bytch ass nikka. All his illness does is exaggerate his narcissism and thoughts that are already there.

Last edited:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Somehow, Someway I feel Ye will recreate Hammer’s Can’t Touch This video while bringing parachute pants back in style.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No he isn’t
A true mentally ill person would’ve stood on business and doubled down

Based on what? He's bipolar and refuses to take medication, which means he is in a constant state of psychosis. You have no idea how he came to this conclusion so making a definitive statement like that makes no sense. Maybe he took his medication this week. Maybe he reached a bottomless pit so vast that he realized, even without medication, that the end is near. My cousin is bipolar and sometimes she knows she is making a bad decision but decides she needs to "clear her head" until she reaches a point where she willingly takes her medication. Other times she gets arrested or institutionalized. She's been talked out of jumping off large buildings while in a psychosis state, sometimes in the most random of ways. One time she was told if she jumped she wouldn't get to have her favorite dessert (German chocolate cake) that evening, and that (literally) convinced her to come off the ledge. Long story short if you are expecting some consistently or logic from his behavior you don't understand the situation.

He might turn around next week and say Hitler was right, or that he was forced to make this statement. Based on his previous actions and the fact that he's in the middle of an album rollout, I expect more fukkery and suspect this is a part of it.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs falling for the same rollout over and over. Just last week he was selling a shirt that said Hitler/Ye/Jesus. A week from now he'll probably be claiming he was forced to apologize. He's severely mentally ill, refuses to take his medicine and knows the music is trash so he has to do these antics to stay relevant.
He didn’t actually sell that shirt that was a shytty fan made one

But he inspired it with his quotes fukk kanyw