Kanye West Has Apologized To The Jewish Community, Through Instagram, In Hebrew ; UPDATE: The ADL & Rosenberg Issues Response

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No he isn’t
A true mentally ill person would’ve stood on business and doubled down

Respectfully, I can tell you haven't dealt with mental illness in people before.

Only the most extreme cases of mental illness are constantly "off". Some can live relatively normal lives....until they're off their meds. And he's made multiple references to not taking his meds. Which is why he fluctuates wildly between extremes.

None of this is an excuse for his behavior though, because he's a grown ass man. Having a constant parade of yes men around him doesn't help, either.

Fred.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The ADL is soft if they accept his apology. Kanye was platforming and empowering literal white supremacist like Milo and Nick Fuentes, and giving them legitimacy and a voice with the youth. And on top of that he put a battery in the back of Neo-Nazis across the country to feel comfortable spreading hate publicly.

This man’s buffoonery did an immeasurable amount of damage.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So followers of all other religions can say their opinions publicly… unless they’re Christian right? Gotcha
No dumbass. Stop tryna move the goalposts. We are talking about one person that constantly preaches the word on this website.

And I’d say the same for any religious people. I laugh at all of them fake ass nikkas. What a joke. :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Respectfully, I can tell you haven't dealt with mental illness in people before.

Only the most extreme cases of mental illness are constantly "off". Some can live relatively normal lives....until they're off their meds. And he's made multiple references to not taking his meds. Which is why he fluctuates wildly between extremes.

None of this is an excuse for his behavior though, because he's a grown ass man. Having a constant parade of yes men around him doesn't help, either.

Fred.
He isn’t mentally ill. He’s just a rich narcissist. nikka is a damn billionaire running several companies. :mjlol:

It’s just album and promo time :manny:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He isn’t mentally ill. He’s just a rich narcissist. nikka is a damn billionaire running several companies. :mjlol:

It’s just album and promo time :manny:

He ain't been a billionaire since his outburst. Probably far below but still up in the grand scheme of things

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He ain't been a billionaire since his outburst. Probably far below but still up in the grand scheme of things

I’m saying. He was a billionaire before that and this wasn’t his first outburst. He’s been doing this since forever lol

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
It’s not simply us as a community who likes to consume it. For one, we’re not the only community who listens to it. Secondly, people are sheepish, and they’ll listen to whatever is heavily marketed or available. No one asked for more violent or more sexual music. It’s what was promoted and put out. If positive music was promoted in the same way, people would gravitate towards that as well.

Also, it’s a reflection of society as a whole, and this is the type of stuff our society makes acceptable.

I hear you bruh.

But like I said, just because it’s there doesn’t mean you have to accept it.

Money talks. If people are really about what they say they’re about shyt would change…People talk but when they want to justify it all that talk goes out the window. People talk about that shyt until it’s time to “turn up” and all that righteous shyt goes right out the window.

The same people crying about supporting black businesses etc will turn right around and listen to shyt supporting black homicide because at the end of the day it’s all about them and not us as a community. The “get yours fukk everything else” mentality.

It’s only about our community when it’s convenient.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I hear you bruh.

But like I said, just because it’s there doesn’t mean you have to accept it.

Money talks. If people are really about what they say they’re about shyt would change…People talk but when they want to justify it all that talk goes out the window. People talk about that shyt until it’s time to “turn up” and all that righteous shyt goes right out the window.

The same people crying about supporting black businesses etc will turn right around and listen to shyt supporting black homicide because at the end of the day it’s all about them and not us as a community. The “get yours fukk everything else” mentality.

It’s only about our community when it’s convenient.
We don’t have to accept it, but most people are followers. That’s just how it is.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps

Seen this on Reddit hiphopheads

rough translation someone gave:

ADL

Rosenberg

And while in Europe,go visit the memorial statue in Amsterdam of the horrors the transatlantic slave trade has brought us by white jews,protestant and catholic alike. Got run out of Europe because the bag wasn't big enough for all of y'all so the chosen ones had to go. I see no ideological difference between a slave trading jew, protestant or catholic,they can all burn in the deepest pits of hell.No jew apologies needed until they own their entire history,the Godless greed,slave trade, murder,rape,torture and child abuse,foh.