Kanye West Has Apologized To The Jewish Community, Through Instagram, In Hebrew ; UPDATE: The ADL & Rosenberg Issues Response

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kanye, and almost the entirety of his die hard fans, are clowns. Dude was at one point extremely talented but there is no grand scheme or "movement" to anything he says or does. He's legit mentally ill.

The same type of cats that pop up in every thread running interference for him, would move to Jones Town. You cats don't recognize insanity staring you dead in the fukking face.

Fred.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
51188e46-3355-40ba-a341-0febe21bc397

Shabbat Shalom.:blessed:

I see those mods who think disagreeing with a prevailing narrative is "rUnNinG InTeRfErEnCe" as if it's some sort of clandestine plot to take down the Coli is still mad. :mjlol:

Thanks for the points yesterday, btw.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Kanye, and almost the entirety of his die hard fans, are clowns. Dude was at one point extremely talented but there is no grand scheme or "movement" to anything he says or does. He's legit mentally ill.

The same type of cats that pop up in every thread running interference for him, would move to Jones Town. You cats don't recognize insanity staring you dead in the fukking face.

Fred.

Kanye seems like he’d be the type of leader to suggest all his fans to move to another country to start a movement only to change his mind the day of and act like it never happened once everyone got there.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
We are so fickle when it comes to celebrities.

Remember Joe Budden and them saying they weren’t paying clown no attention. He didn’t even have to apologize for the white lives matter c00nery, dikkriding all those white supremacists and all that shyt. He just needed to disappear for a few months and come back with some gang members, dope head rappers and rnb singers and it was all forgiven.

While other people will make him change religion and shyt before they forgive him.

Adidas were like the only real people, they actually dropped business with him when he was c00ning. While hip-hop people like Mike Dean and Pusha said, it’s enough now when he went at those other people

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What does being Christian have to do with an opinion brehs?
The things he is saying are not very Christian like

Wishing death?

Calling him a fakkit?

That’s why nobody takes that religion serious anyway

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

He apologized for saying slavery was a choice yet?:mjpls:

Yet black folks still caping for his c00n ass.

shyt is lame as hell.

Mothafukkas be having no morals and standards.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
51188e46-3355-40ba-a341-0febe21bc397

Shabbat Shalom.:blessed:

I see those mods who think disagreeing with a prevailing narrative is "rUnNinG InTeRfErEnCe" as if it's some sort of clandestine plot to take down the Coli is still mad. :mjlol:

Thanks for the points yesterday, btw.

Playboy what did I already tell your Kanye dikk riding ass about referencing me directly, or indirectly?

I ain't been on The Coli in like 5 days, so no I have no idea who gave you points yesterday. I did just Bush you for this female ass passive aggressive nonsense you just pulled, though.

You still ain't got it through your head, this ain't KTT.

Fred.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Kanye has popped shyt and apologized every single time idk why you guys are surprised. He did it with Taylor swift, did it with the slavery stuff and now this:yeshrug:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Another exhibit why people need to think for themselves.

People literally repeated what this guy was saying no matter how wrong/right his takes were.

Now dude switched up, bet they switch up too.

Funny thing is those are the types of people who call people in dude's circle "yes men/women".