Kanye West Has Apologized To The Jewish Community, Through Instagram, In Hebrew ; UPDATE: The ADL & Rosenberg Issues Response

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
My main issue with Kanye is being wack.

Musically I haven't connected to anything in a very long time, but also just as a human.

He talks and talks endlessly but doesn't say anything useful.

Love or hate KRS. He definitely drops science when he talks. Charleston White is a lame ass troll but the core of his act is an understandable message delivered with humor. When I first encountered Alex Jones and politics were less polar than they are now, I couldn't tell if he was a super leftist or ultra right wing. He was talking about shyt that Black revolutionaries talk about: distrust for the system. Illuminati type shyt. I didn't ever trust him but I have heard his material early on it was at least interesting to listen to.

Kanye has said some terrible things but the worst part is it wasn't funny or interesting. He doesn't show skills of a great preacher or statesman. Just a confused ass person ranting into the sky.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How does any of his shenanigans affect your day to day life ? If you jump to the extreme of wishing death over words then yall lack the same emotional intelligence he does, just on a different spectrum
:manny:

The world gets smaller every day and due to the ubiquitous nature of social media, he can still cause a lot more damage before he’s finally considered irrelevant. When he was a billionaire for a year he did dogshyt for Black people, meanwhile he introduced the world to Candace Owens who’s influenced at least one mass shooting. Nothing of value would be lost. The ‘emotional intelligence’ shot isn’t worth responding to. That’s from the Trump book of deflection

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’ll be alright if he goes on an apology tour. People still mess with Kanye on the low. Still one of the most streamed artist in the world. People don’t care that he’s a mentally ill co0n.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What makes him believe that all Jews speak Hebrew :dead:
drake when he sees the post
drake-phone-drake-mad-looking-at-phone.gif