Kanye West makes move to Skechers and immediately gets denied.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Kanye coming out of this. I won’t forgive him for the c00n talk about what he said about the Jews his point is being proven :salute:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

AND YE CAN DO THE SAME THING....

CHINA MAKES THAT shyt FOR
DIRT CHEAP TOO....

HELL CHINA ALREADY MAKES
KNOCK OFF YEEZYS.

:devil:
:evil:

This is a logical thing to do. For some reason, I feel like he hasn't moved on this because he has aspirations to make a push for factories and manufacturers to be back in the US. That's what he's said recently

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
It's going to be very hard to get black people to buy Skechers brah even with a Yeezy design. His best bet is to find a company outside of the US that doesn't cosign cancel culture. If not he gona need to appolgize and blame him being off the meds. In a few months he should approach FILA or FUBU and give that a shot.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yes, the logistics to break into an industry like that is way too much for a dude that blew up all his relationships. He, alone, wouldn’t be able to set up a lemonade stand, dead honest. Does he even have an operations guy at this point?
From what I hear many people in his circle have either parted ways before this or Kanye fired them.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Ye better run across that border to Mexico and get a couple dozen abuelas to manufacture his shoes then sell it on the Vegas strip.

He ain’t got China and Pacific Ocean money.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Nah, after years of probably exhaustingly keeping this nikkas from throwing everything away, she's really done protecting him. It's going up get uglier from here

Kim only had power cos of Kanye as I discussed in my timeline

He gave HER fashion connects: she can’t do shyt for him