Kanye West On Juan Epstein

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It's "Invisible bully like the Gooch...disappear, vamoose.... you're wack to me" ... not "like The Roots..." Kanye

It left a lot to be desired but I understand they were restricted with time

Yeah...I'm listening right now and he's whining about that goddamn fashion industry bullsh!t again for like 5 minutes straight and going...hoping they steer it back to hip hop

edit: Rosenberg just got him back on track by mentioning Dilla :pachaha:

edit: and it's over already...underwhelming :beli:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
They did an admirable job of trying to keep it strictly hip hop but Ye is so far gone that it didn't work. This n!gga bound to go on some long, pretentious designer clothes/I'm the greatest rant on his interviews nowadays. Makes it hard for me to like this n!gga.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
"White boys that like hip-hop, nikkaS that like hip-hop" - Kanye

:youngsabo:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Peter sounded like a female...No shots or hyberbole..At this point he can never be critical about Ye and be taken seriously.. He allowed himself to be too vunerable in that moment...

:wow:

Yep, tooooo vulnerable. N!gga sounded like a groupie b!tch trying to get on the tour bus.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I thought this was gonna be straight hiphop talk? This is basically the same stuff he was talking about on the breakfast club and sways show..low key Angie Martinez had the best interview. I wanna see what the combat jack show does with kanye