Kanye West Was Telling The Truth About Taylor! TMZ Staff Member & Charlamange Confirm

Superstar
Daps
What I'm confused about is why Kanye said "fake ass" in regards to Taylor in that SNL "meltdown". The album hadn't even come out yet nor were the Famous lyrics made known during that supposed meltdown

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
What I'm confused about is why Kanye said "fake ass" in regards to Taylor in that SNL "meltdown". The album hadn't even come out yet nor were the Famous lyrics made known during that supposed meltdown

That was after the Yeezy Season 3 show at MSG where he played pretty much the whole album.

The album wasn't out but the lyrics were already known

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
2q3dtp1.jpg

:dead:
ew

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kanye previewed the album at Madison Square Garden on Thursday February 11th.

Friday morning February 12th Taylor's brother posted on the gram him throwing away Kanye's shoes.

Shortly after that, Swift's camp released this lying ass statement to the press:

After that, Ye responded on Twitter, claiming that Swift approved the lyrics and deading the rumors. :myman:

Then he called her out on SNL on Saturday, album dropped Saturday night.

Then she addressed it in her Grammys speech.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:the line is lame, attention seeking and out of line. Period.

You know damn well If a white celeb called beyonce/rihanna a bytch who owed em some p*ssy all hell breaks loose.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I believe the fiscal cutoff point is end of September for Grammy submissions. It's Oct. - Sept. So, this isn't controversial.
Yeah, the Grammys should be a December cut off like everything else it's stupid. It's just amazing to me how often they ignore their own standards by definition Kendrick should have won.