TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Symbolism :blessed:
Tangibles? What's that :troll:

Black median net wealth will officially not be $0 in 20 years.
:blessed:

She’s not even ADOS/FBA, so why should we care? We did it brehs.
:wow:

Although I will enjoy seeing MAGA Cacs lose their shyt by seeing a dark skinned and attractive Black Woman in that position on TV everyday. That’s about the only good thing that stems from it.

Last edited:
Daps
LMAO, I see, so you have decided not to remember when Kamala Attacked Biden in the debate stage.

But ya I know you mean after he won the nomination, but still I just meant whom I would have chosen

Kamala attacked Biden in the normal political process when they were competing against each other you ignorant dumbass.

Nina was attacking Biden after he beat Bernie and when Democrats were saying they needed to coalesce around him to beat Trump.

Nina was even attacking Biden for Bernie when even Bernie was like :what: "calm down, I lost. It's over."

I wouldn't give her a job walking the White House dog after she showed how ignorant she is

Daps
And? What policies will she push that fix the wealth gap? Is she going to use that proximity to power, to push Biden and his AG to punish race soldiers?

FOH :camby:

The press Secretary has no power with legislation. And she will be in a position to help other black people get hired, which does help. Every little bit helps.