Karine Jean-Pierre is front-runner to be WH Press Secretary

Daps
A black woman is getting a 6 figure job that will set up her career for life.

Any other thread dudes would be crying about they can't get a basic stem or associate attorney job but then turn around and say the job of communicating to the world on behalf of the President means nothing :what:

#ballofconfusion

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
She is.

She is also a lesbian.

tenor.gif

Team Biden like:

tenor.gif

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Kamala attacked Biden in the normal political process when they were competing against each other you ignorant dumbass.

Nina was attacking Biden after he beat Bernie and when Democrats were saying they needed to coalesce around him to beat Trump.

Nina was even attacking Biden for Bernie when even Bernie was like :what: "calm down, I lost. It's over."

I wouldn't give her a job walking the White House dog after she showed how ignorant she is

plus she said something like voting for Biden or Trump is liking eating a shyt sandwich

never been a fan of hers ... comes off too militant and unlikable

Daps
plus she said something like voting for Biden or Trump is liking eating a shyt sandwich

never been a fan of hers ... comes off too militant and unlikable

I don't mind the militancy as long as you're smart about it. She comes off like one of those women that's gonna keep going no matter what. She doesn't know when to hold them and when to fold them. She doesn't have the right qualities to be in the WH in my opinion from what I've seen of her.