Karrine Steffans: Oprah and Maya Angelou were ‘hoes,'"

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So... She's gonna accomplish something huge on the behalf of womankind?

980x.jpg

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Came in expecting something else

But truth is, she is right, you shouldn't hold people to their past mistakes and always judge them for them, that is some church shyt, we should allow people to grow from those points and become better people otherwise what should be the recourse, kill them for their mistakes?

If she saying she is a better person and is not that hoe no more so we shouldn't hold her to that, kudos I agree

Now if she still doing that bs and using they (oprah, maya) past to justify her present actions, then she wrong and disingenuous. Don't use every wrong in the world to justify bullshyt. At that point we remove standards all together and we all might as well be wrong.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Karrine Stefans organizer of Million Thots March....Autumn 2016. :dead: I'll be there. :francis:

Seriously, I wonder what and who would speak at the 2nd Million Woman March? :whoo:

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Seems like she's embarrassed by her past :patrice:

Why do these "sexually liberated" women always come to the same conclusion: some chick talking about "her past" doesn't define her? I wouldn't hold it against her anyway, but I find it interesting. :jbhmm: I thought they weren't doing anything wrong? :patrice:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
She's right about Maya and Oprah but the reason I know about them is because of what they did after they overcame issues that caused their promiscuity.

There are a million Thots out here you're not special because you fuk famous people. Bussin it open don't make you special because a million hoes can take your spot. How many black female billionaires, world reknown poets, and freedom fighters are there tho?
ONCE A HOE.....ALWAYS A HOE!
:stopitslime:
FCK outta here with "a women's past sexual history has nothing to do with her worth or future"
This is a thot who is regretting her past and now wants to "wash it away"

Last edited: