Karrine Steffans: Oprah and Maya Angelou were ‘hoes,'"

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's right about Maya and Oprah but the reason I know about them is because of what they did after they overcame issues that caused their promiscuity.

There are a million Thots out here you're not special because you fuk famous people. Bussin it open don't make you special because a million hoes can take your spot. How many black female billionaires, world reknown poets, and freedom fighters are there tho?
all that is true. but one thing she said and peopl are not responded to is this. she said WHY these women were ...hoes so to speak. because of Sexual trauma or some extenuating circumstances that put them there. did Kstefans have similar prior issues? Probably. So as long as she's on the up and up she could flip her life around. But there's another difference. there were no social media, there was no music videos when maya a and oprah were getting it in. so if you never heard it from them. you would never know it was true. and the only time they would tell you is after they blew up to some degree. because for the rest of the world to know their history they have had to be on TV/Radio making big moves. That part is not Kstefans part either.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She has a point but ONLY after this question has been answered:

I mean, she brought the names of legends up so she's putting herself on their level.

She never volunteered for black children nor did she do anything to empower thebyouth. She should stick to being a hoe for the rest of her life and GTFOH.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Karrine Steffans: Oprah and Maya Angelou were ‘hoes,’ but past shouldn’t define success
by theGrio | March 7, 2016 at 3:02 PM Filed in: Entertainment
karrine-stephans-oprah-maya-angelou.jpg

Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans called both Oprah and Maya Angelou ‘sluts,’ in an attempt to point out a double standard, she said.

The whole thing started when Steffans was responding to a rude fan who told her: “I look up to Oprah. I want to be a woman like Oprah not you. Everything you do is tasteless.”

Steffans clapped back with: “@Oprah was a hoe. She was promiscuous after her rape, admittedly. Same story. More money doesn’t erase truth.”

Karrine ‘Superhead’ Steffans confirms marriage to Columbus Short

But then she went on to explain herself in a series of tweets: “Oprah was promiscuous. Maya Angelou was a prostitute. A woman’s sexual organs, their functions or reputation will never define or stop her. You revere great women but give no credit to their sexual traumas and repercussions for making them stronger, better, wiser women. Take a long, hard look at our strong, honorable black women and see how their sex plays a part in their stories. These women are the best proof that where we start isn’t always how we end up and that sexual pasts have nothing to do with worth & purpose.”

Nicki Minaj defends reciting Maya Angelou’s ‘Still I Rise’: ‘My entire career has been that poem’

Karrine Steffans: Oprah and Maya Angelou were ‘hoes,’ but past shouldn’t define success

That's a hoe who knows her hoe history.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Seems like she's embarrassed by her past :patrice:

Why do these "sexually liberated" women always come to the same conclusion: some chick talking about "her past" doesn't define her? I wouldn't hold it against her anyway, but I find it interesting. :jbhmm: I thought they weren't doing anything wrong? :patrice:

These hoes come back years later. When they about to hit the age wall. Now they :rudy:"see the light"
Normally after gravity started disagreeing with there body now it doesn't define me.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like she's embarrassed by her past :patrice:

Why do these "sexually liberated" women always come to the same conclusion: some chick talking about "her past" doesn't define her? I wouldn't hold it against her anyway, but I find it interesting. :jbhmm: I thought they weren't doing anything wrong? :patrice:
It's facts. She wouldn't even be pressed if she didn't know she could have done better. She would embrace that shyt. Unfortunately, there is only so much meaning you can find
sucking and sitting on random penises.

Shes deflecting like a motherfukka.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
lol @ this stupid fukk comparing herself to Oprah and Maya. Regardless of what their history is, their whole identity wasn't built upon their sexual activity. Everyone knows Karrine Steffans as "Superhead", if it wasn't for her being a whore and telling about it, no one would know nor give a fukk who she is. Whore logic, I tell ya :camby:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in expecting something else

But truth is, she is right, you shouldn't hold people to their past mistakes and always judge them for them, that is some church shyt, we should allow people to grow from those points and become better people otherwise what should be the recourse, kill them for their mistakes?

If she saying she is a better person and is not that hoe no more so we shouldn't hold her to that, kudos I agree

Now if she still doing that bs and using they (oprah, maya) past to justify her present actions, then she wrong and disingenuous. Don't use every wrong in the world to justify bullshyt. At that point we remove standards all together and we all might as well be wrong.

Her past "mistakes" are the only reason anyone knows her. If you move on from that, you move on from her because she has not done anything of note that is not related to that. No one knew or cared about Oprah's past until she shared it...after she became a multimedia mogul with her clothes on. And that's why no one is holding it against her or harping on it...because Oprah has relevance to our society and culture that doesn't involve her sucking/riding dikk or showing her naked ass (:whoa: not that I mind Ms. Head doing these things).