Evil_83bdd0_303453.gif

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
:camby:

Police got guns...but is it still not assault from civilians? But breh get weird about it.

Police can shoot Everytime....but is it not wrong? Power and fairness are not the same!!!!

Pandering ass n!gga.. .
I don't give a fukk about your boy getting beat by his chick. Stay on topic stupid. Man vs. woman. If a woman beats your ass, you deserve it.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Crazy thing is shyt like this makes breh seem even more attractive, dangerous, "exciting" for a lot of other women out there who want to look past the red flags and abuse all for the sake of some clout and some stupid notion of "real love" :mjlol: Breh will be just fine his p*ssy rate probably going to go up because women want to put themselves on Katie level and feel like they are competing for the same guy :wow:

Daps
I don't give a fukk about your boy getting beat by his chick. Stay on topic stupid. Man vs. woman. If a woman beats your ass, you deserve it.
Not really. Most times when a female beats a man a weapon is involved. Men aren’t getting faded by females straight up. My homie got blindsided with a crowbar after breaking up with his girl guess he deserved it according to the male feminists :coffee:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Not really. Most times when a female beats a man a weapon is involved. Men aren’t getting faded by females straight up. My homie got blindsided with a crowbar after breaking up with his girl guess he deserved it according to the male feminists :coffee:

If history has shown us anything time and time again those deprived male feminist types have the most animosity towards women and be on some weirdo psycho shyt....:wow:

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
I still don't get why people be so shocked when stuff like this gets out. Dudes been beating their wifeys asses for centuries. When they say only a coward puts his hands on a woman... It's usually true. It's only gonna get more common as society continues to produce more cowardly ass dudes.