Katie from My Wife & Kids got her ass beat, boyfriend's been arrested

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He’s slaying brainless birds, which takes no effort if you’re decent looking and can string a few words together, though even he seems to have difficulty sounding moderately intelligent. :mjlol: Women who’d date someone like him aren’t worth the time of any man who has his shyt together. :francis:
Isn’t that a thread all by itself?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s slaying brainless birds, which takes no effort if you’re decent looking and can string a few words together, though even he seems to have difficulty sounding moderately intelligent. :mjlol: Women who’d date someone like him aren’t worth the time of any man who has his shyt together. :francis:
I said slay not date :demonic: They are only into looks, which you can only do so much about. Cold game.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I saw that little nikka at the Galleria. Little Black girls going crazy like it was B2K. My wife asked, that's Bagley? Naw, I think thats that little nikka from YouTube who was with Queen Naija. Black girls dont know who Bagley is

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
She needs to get her dad to whoop his ass.
Because im sure homey dont play dat shyt.
yrJYj.gif

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Ain't nobody had tears for Ronnie on Jersey Shore when his girl went upside his head the other day and took the same exact pic....

Do we really care about domestic violence? Or are y'all pandering?

Who the hell watches jersey shore lol