Supporter
Daps
Coli hates dude because he’s successful and shyt but Kevin Hart >>> Katt

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
its Dave, and Katt has already admitted it. He might just be saying that cause after Dave caught covid hes decided to move to ghana, not sure how much of that is true. gonna be awhile before we hear from him again, but thats just dave being dave.

got the privilege of watching him live last year. and this was in a foreign country. at the end of the show he got a standing ovation. english aint even their first language and he still nailed it. its his timing, its just solid. its true that these days he's been using his specials for political purposes but if you ever get a chance to watch a live stand up act, despite the price, book it. he's got some funny ass jokes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Katt is very good. He can sit there give out a funny story dialog like chappelle, or he can be hyper and energetic with the physical comedy like Kevin Hart. His subject matter can vary too, he can talk about politics, celebrities, or just regular life shyt.
My only problem with him is he is still a lil too def jam sometimes. black people do this, white people do that type shyt. The stuff is old, every comedian on comicview was doing that back in the day. Needs to drop that stuff and add a bit more grown maturity to his general approach.

Chapelle or Kevin Hart i feel like i can enjoy with my friends. my parents or even with my daughter equally. Not because they are family friendly, they both use dirty language plenty. but they don't lean too much into negative stereotypes like Katt does all too often.

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He's good, but lacks range. Unless he gets a regular show or carries movies, he'll never be in the league of Chapelle, Rock, Murphy, Hart, or even Griffin.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I agree with him. You cant find another comedian other than Pryor or Murphy with a better stand up special than The Pimp Chronicles. When it comes to stand up not many are seeing Katt