Katt Williams says he's the greatest comedian alive

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Katt could've been up there with chappelle as the best active stand up comedian if he didn't keep getting in his own way.

He's like the Mike Tyson of comedy. When he started he was knocking everything out. Once he got close to the peak, he started wilding out at shows and his personal life. Now he can still perform but just not at that level anymore. I don't think we ever saw his peak at full potential.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Nah.

Kevin stand up is hit and miss.

I went to his show after he got busted cheating.

3/4 of his routine was not funny.

And I wanted to laugh.
That's how I felt about his last special. It felt like he's somebody trying to be Kevin hart. I was highly disappointed in his last few specials

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
That's how I felt about his last special. It felt like he's somebody trying to be Kevin hart. I was highly disappointed in his last few specials
That's how it felt...and this is like back in 2016.

I think he was still suffering from the effects and his jokes where more therapeutic.

It's not a good look when your opening acts receive more laughs in contrast to their time slot.

The opening acts where his crew the red cup boys.

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
I fukk with Griff. He’s a more well-rounded comedian than Katt. But if both release specials on the same day, I’m watching Katt’s first

Only white comedian (EVER) that can hang with Katt is Burr, IMO

:gucci:

George Carlin would like a word

:yeshrug: Katt isn't wrong though. Only one fukkin with him is Chappelle.