Kawhi Leonard has Signed With the Clippers 3 yrs/103 Million; Paul George Traded to Clippers as well

Where will he go?

• Lakers

Votes: 128 30.6%
  • Toronto

Votes: 165 39.5%
  • Clippers

Votes: 110 26.3%
  • Another team

Votes: 15 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think years from now there's gonna be a "Who's the GOAT: MJ, LeBron, or Kawhi" debate. :russ:

Kawhi simply doesn't reach the casuals enough to even be considered. Talk show hosts aren't going to have the next wave of stars on their shows and ask them "Who was your GOAT: MJ, Kobe, Bron, or Kawhi".

For Kawhi to reach the LeBron level of legacy talk, he's gonna need to do more than just win another ring to tie Bron, he'll probably need to win 2 more. And if he's lucky, that will let him make the Duncan-tier level of discussion when talking all time greats.

It may not be fair but it is what it is.

Duncan has just as polished a resume as Kobe but do casuals or even us talk about him when debating the GOATs? :yeshrug:

Seems like casuals love wings/perimeter players.Honestly, this all depends on the "machine" and how hard they market Kawhi.

End of the day, it's nothing but an entertainment biz.If they decide to make Kawhi the main/feature character and run with the narrative

of him being the leagues most "prestigious" player, anything is possible.Somebody's gonna have to take Bron's place in this NBA sports

saga.They need to get him a "Lil Penny" doll or some shyt.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Honestly, the shocking nature of the power move Kawhi just made might have made him interesting enough to make him one of those names that are brought up in those barber shop discussions. Say dude wins 2 rings with the clippers and he for sure will be mentioned in that upper echelon of wing legends

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Lebron did what Kawhi did the media would be crucifying him and yall would be crying on here
I know right, imagine Bron having a player demand a trade to his team.

Davis-1088640.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

“But but but it’s Bron fault”- @10bandz

:dahell: nikka what's wrong with you? Everyone knows the deal already get over it. Kawhi spent a whole week focused on the Clips, nothing LAkers or Raps could've done about it.

Cris Carter just got done exposing himself as a Uncle Dennis shill, blatantly set a smoke screen all last week on TV and he's the man you're quoting :mjtf:

edit: also, it's not Bron's fault per se. It's the Lakers fault for selling out the future to him :yeshrug: But we gonna get the 2020 title and you "Hawks fan" will be celebrating. :umad:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Cris Carter just got done exposing himself as a Uncle Dennis shill, blatantly set a smoke screen all last week on TV and he's the man you're quoting :mjtf:

What you mean "just got done?" :mjtf:

Dude had that label during the Kawhi/Spurs saga last summer :usure:

Laker stans loved him and Uncle Dennis last year if I recall correctly :manuehh2:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What you mean "just got done?" :mjtf:

Dude had that label during the Kawhi/Spurs saga last summer :usure:

Laker stans loved him and Uncle Dennis last year if I recall correctly :manuehh2:

Fax, Cris has been playing the role for a minute

i still fukk with Uncle Dennis overall, he's got Kawhi out here controlling the league like a boss.

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Seems like casuals love wings/perimeter players.Honestly, this all depends on the "machine" and how hard they market Kawhi.

End of the day, it's nothing but an entertainment biz.If they decide to make Kawhi the main/feature character and run with the narrative

of him being the leagues most "prestigious" player, anything is possible.Somebody's gonna have to take Bron's place in this NBA sports

saga.They need to get him a "Lil Penny" doll or some shyt.
I agree. The machine has a lot to do with it. I'd take prime Shaq over prime Kobe but the machine for the most part is behind Kobe.

Zion is next in line for the machine. If he has as good a statistical career as, let's say Charles Barkley, while winning multiple championships, he will damn near be put in the LeBron/Jordan category because he has the machine behind him from Day one.